11.

The next night, Bella had just finished taking a bath and was lying on the floor, waiting to dry for her tail to disappear, regular routine she's been sticking to since she was 9

Her tail is then replaced by her smooth, tanned legs, allowing her to stand up and put on her sleepwear.
(Her outfit)

She starts brushing her long, blonde hair with the intent to tie it in a ponytail, only to realize she doesn't have a scrunchie

She opens the bathroom door, exiting and entering her room, only to gasp and jump in fear at the figure sitting on her bed.

She groans in annoyance, crossing her arms over her chest once she realizes it's just Derek as he has his hands clasped together with his head down.
"Ok, we really need to talk about you doing that because I'm gonna have a serious heart attack someday" Bella states, sternly, but Derek doesn't move.
"Derek?" She calls, letting her arms drop to her sides as she walks over to him, concerned.

Once close enough, standing in front of him, she places a hand on his shoulder, making him slowly raise his head to look at her.

Bella was surprised and worried to see tears in his eyes.
"Derek, what's wrong? Tell me" She whispers.
"We got Isaac to remember where the Alphas are... And he said he heard Boyd talking, but then... He got captured and locked in a room... With a body in it..." Derek informs her, quietly, making tears well in Bella's eyes as she covers her mouth with her hand.
"He said it was Erica's body" He finishes.
"Derek, I'm so sorry" Bella apologises, sympathetically.
"There's nothing to be sorry for. She's not dead" Derek denies, refusing to believe the possibility.
"Derek, don't do that to yourself. I don't want to believe she could be dead either, but don't give yourself false hope" She tells him, softly.
"Then it just means I failed" The Alpha whispers, full of despair as rests his forehead against her stomach as she runs her fingers through his hair, humming softly.
"Can I stay? I don't want to be alone tonight" He asks Bella, needing her comfort.
"Of course" She agrees and they lie on her bed, facing each other, staring into each other's eyes.

||<<●●>>||
|<<●●>>|
|<●●>|
|<<●●>>|
||<<●●>>||