Chapter 9 - Why not?

*Warning for drug use!*
*Smut warning!*
3.2k words
-
-
-Saturday Morning-
-
"Hey, do you have twenty bucks?" I asked storming into Chrissy's room.
"Knock first, and why?" She asked standing up.

"Oh you know, to pay Eddie back for the drugs you got from him." I said.
"Shut the fuck up-" She whispered running behind me. She closed the door and pushed me towards the middle of her room. Her finger pressed between her lips, looking at me anger fueled in her eyes.

 Her finger pressed between her lips, looking at me anger fueled in her eyes

"I don't know what you're talking about Alex." Her mouth pressed against the side of her face.
"You didn't think I would notice the red stain on his neck? I'm not dumb." I laughed.

"Now cough up twenty bucks or I'll tell mom, and Jason!" I smiled extending my hand out.
"You wouldn't."

"Mom!" I shouted throwing my arms to the side. Her hand covered my mouth as she kept whispering me for to stop.
"I don't know how you fall for that." I laughed shoving her hand out of my face. "
If it was you shouting she would be in the room before you finished."

"You're such a bitch." She scoffed reaching for her purse.
"Says you."

"You're not even going to question why he had that on his neck?" She asked pulling back the money from my hand.
"No. Because I know you, I know you were trying to get back at me or something." I said yanking the money from her hand.

"What was the secret anyways?" I asked turning around.
"Huh?" She asked confused.

"You said wait until Eddie finds out my secret, what is it?"
"That you're a virgin?" She said jerking her head forward.

"You said wait until Eddie finds out my secret, what is it?""That you're a virgin?" She said jerking her head forward

"I am?" I asked sarcastically.
"Oh my god." I gasped, my sarcasm caused her to roll her eyes.
"Get out of my fucking room already!" She shouted throwing her hands in the air.
-

"Hey"
"Hey there." Eddie's voice whispered in to my ear through the phone.
"I have twenty bucks for you."
"Why?" He asked.

"Well, it's from Chrissy technical."
"You're sweet." His low chuckle hummed against my ear. "But you didn't have to."