Chapter Fifteen

Few Months Later

Vernon and I moves to our new house that Vernon bought for us. We also ask Wonwoo to stay there too. That night, we both sit on the sofa, hearing the news.

"A women named Sim Anna, 23, was accused of murdering three people which are Mr. and Mrs. Choi and also Mr. Shin. She was also accused of attempted murder of Shin Jiyoon, Mr. Shin's daugher. She was diagnosed having a Schizophrenia and have been sentenced to death by electrocution yesterday." The news anchor said.

We sighed hard and I hold Vernon's hand, "Sorry for your loss, Vernon."

"No it's okay. She deserved it." He replied.

I just nodded.

"Aaaa, about our honeymoon, we will travelled to New Zealand. How's that sound to you?" Vernon asks.

"I was okay with anything that you choose. You here for me is enough to make me happy. We have faced so much things in our journey and now it's time for us to feel peace." I said.

"Yeah. Shin Jiyoon, I love you."

"I love you too."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Hwanwoong.

"Hi Hwanwoong. Come in." I said.

He just nodded and sit on the sofa. Vernon give him a cold look. He suddenly kneel to me.

"Jiyoon, I'm so sorry. I was the one who wrong all this time. I kidnapped you and risk your life. I was too blind because of love. Please forgive me." He sobs.

"Hey Hwanwoong, that's truly okay. I understand it."

Then, he look at Vernon.

"Vernon, would you forgive me for everything I've done?"

"Well of course Hwanwoong. And guess what, you can work on my company tomorrow." Vernon smiled.

"Really? Omg I don't how to return your favor but I would love to. Thank you so much." He smiled and soon leave our house.

A few days passed and it is time for our honeymoon for one weeks. Eveything going fine and I glad I have Vernon by my side.

At the fifth day, I feel so easy of being tired and being so sensitive. That night, I suddenly felt dizzy and keep vomitting.

When morning comes, we went to the doctor to do a medical check-up.

"Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi, congratulations. You guys will be mom and dad soon." The doctor smiled.

"What? Is this true?" Vernon couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, of course, she's already 2 months pregnant."

"Omg Vernon. We would be a parents soon." I said and we hugged each other.

We returned to Korea back after our honeymoon and first, we told Wonwoo about it.

"Wonwoo Oppa. Where are you?"

"I'm here at my room. Come in then." He said and I rushed to him.

"Oppa, oppa." I call him.

"Take a breath first. What do you want to say?" He said, calming me down.

"Soon after this, you would be an uncle."

"An uncle? So this means that-"

"Yes, I'm pregnant."

"Reallly? Omg Jiyoon, congratulations." He said.

I smiled and he do the same thing to Vernon too. Now, our family is completed. With my caring husband, Vernon Hansol Chwe and my loving brother, Jeon Wonwoo.

Few Years Later

I worked as a general counsel in a government department. Vernon's company have become the biggest one in South Korea where Joshua and Hwanwoong as his employee.

Wonwoo works as a lecturer at one of the prestigious university ever while Dino works as a dance teacher and a choreographer at the biggest music company.

Our child has finally born and confirmed to be a boy. Choi Hanbin grew to be a handsome boy as his father and become an idol on 17 years old. That's good, it's his dream anyway although he was so considered very young.

Woozi worked as a producer, composer and lyricist in one of the most high quality music company.

Vernon and I live in a happy life, along observing our son's career as an idol. It's more than enough to make us happy.

I was so grateful that I have an amazing husband, awesome son, caring brother and lovely friends by my side.

Sometimes, our beautiful memories always cross my mind. I couldn't even forget his words that time. I love you Choi Hansol.

"You're my only star."

- The End -