Chapter Nine

Today, finally. It is the time I've been waiting for, my marriage. I woke up early and take a bath longer than ever. I finished wearing my white dress and getting make up.

I sit on my table, taking out a piece of paper and a pen. I write a letter to Vernon that I will give him later. I took an envelope and put it inside until Wonwoo suddenly came to my room.

"What are you doing, soon-to-be Mrs. Choi?" He smiled at me.

"Oh, I just finished writing a letter to Vernon. Special for him hehe." I giggled.

"Oh, nice. Can I see?"

"Nope. It's for Vernon only. Let's go, we'll be late later. We use your car, right?" I asked my brother.

"Actually, my car is broken. I need to repair it so we used Woozi's car. Joshua, Dino and Vernon already went at the church." Wonwoo explained.

"Oh okay then." I said and soon locked the front door and started to walk with the letter in my hands.

"Why is it so secret, Jiyoon?" He frowned.

"Well, if you're not Vernon, then you can't read it." I chuckled.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, a strong wind came and blew the letter. It landed on the road.

"Oh my god the letter!!" I shouted.

"Take it Jiyoon, before the wind came again." He insisted.

I nodded and walk to the road, crouching a bit to take the letter.

Suddenly, a car with a maximum speed hit me. My vision instantly turns black. Wonwoo's shout is the last thing I could hear.

Wonwoo POV

The strong wind came and blew Jiyoon's "secret" letter and it landed on the road.

"Oh my god the letter!!" She screamed.

"Jiyoon, go take it before the wind blew again." I said.

She nodded and walk to the road, crouching a bit to take it. But suddenly, a black Hyundai car hit her hard and soon drove away.

"JIYOON!!" I screamed.

She's lying unconscious on the road with blood all over her body. I approached him and carry her to Woozi's house with the letter I stuffed it on my pocket.

"WOOZI!! WOOZI!!" I yelled to call him.

"Wonwoo. What-" He stopped.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JIYOON?!"

"I'll tell you later. Please, start your car. We need to bring her to the hospital." I said with a shaky tone.

"Okay okay let's go." He take his car key and we rushed to hospital as soon as possible.

Vernon POV

I arrived at the church, along with Dino and Joshua. There were many guest who already arrived at the church, chit-chatting to one another and congratulate me nonetheless.

Finally, I will get married today with Jiyoon, my beloved woman. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo. Is everything okay? Where are you guys now?" I asked.

"Jiyoon- She- She got hit.... by a car." He stuttered.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, making everyone eyes stare at me.

I hang the phone up until Dino and Joshua asked me. I told them everything and they were shocked obviously.

I didn't wait anymore. Dino, Joshua and me quickly get into the car and rushed to the hospital.

Anna POV

I take out my notebook and take out a pen and start to write something. But I stopped and stabbed the notebook with the pen. First it was slow and started to getting fast and stronger.

I usually do this to relieve my stress. Suddenly, sometthing cross into my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I drove my car and wait for Jiyoon to get out from her house. I swear she's gonna die today, right on her marriage day. Soon, I saw her and his brother walked along the pavement. I smirked.

I put my car into a maximum speed and race towards her when she was trying to pick something on the road. I didn't hesitate, I can feel the loud bang as soon as I hit her and drove away from them.

"Finally, you're dead Shin Jiyoon." I smirked.

*FLASHBACK END*

I give a sly smirk as the flashback cross into my mind.

"No one can take Vernon away from me. No one." I chuckled.