Chapter Four

Jiyoon POV

/ Vernon : Morning Love. I'm so sorry, I don't think I can bring you to the place where I planned for the vacation. My parents suddenly invited me to go shopping with them along with Anna. They told me to invite you too. Perhaps would you like to join us?

Jiyoon : Morning Babe and yes! I would love to

Vernon : I'm so sorry for cancelling our one day vacation without asking you first.

Jiyoon : It's fine babe. I don't really mind.

Vernon : Alright then I'll pick you up at 9 AM.

Jiyoon : Okay, love you <33

Vernon : I love you more <333 /

I smiled reading our texts and quickly did my morning routine. I wear my favourite cute dress, soon grabbing my purse and went to the living room. I scanned the area to see Wonwoo sitting on the couch while drinking coffee.

"Good morning." I said

"Morning. So, are you going with Vernon for your one-day vacation?"

"We cancelled it because we have to go shopping with his parents." i replied, purposely not mentioning Anna's name.

"I see." He said while searching for something in his pocket. He took out his wallet and gave me his credit card. "Here."

I stared at him in shock. "Geez no. You don't have to."

"Just take it , Jiyoon. You barely make money working on that convenience store. Plus I want to treat you as a brother."

I smiled watching him as I took the card and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Oppa. See you later!" I said as I quickly get out."

Half an hour later, we all arrived at the mall except Vernon's dad because he was so busy with his work.

"Jiyoon, let's go." Vernon said.

"No no. Jiyoon will follow me to go shop for some clothes, honey." His mom cut his words.

I just nodded.

"Who would accompany me then?" He pouted.

"Well, of course Anna." Mom points at her.

"Yeah, I would love to. Let's go." Anna said, pulling his hand then slowly disappearing from our sight.

We went to the one of the retail shops as I accompany Vernon's mom to buy some clothes.

Suddenly, something caught my attention. It was a handbag that was very beautiful.

I approach it, examining the bag and finally decided to buy it but Vernon's mom suddenly stopped me.

"I'm not gonna buy that for you. I know you're a poor girl, put that back." She rolled her eyes.

"Uh, actually, I can buy it myself." I said while taking out the credit card Wonwoo gave me before.

She looked embarrassed, "Whatever, bitch!! You will never be my daughter-in-law and Vernon's wife. Anna deserves it more and I suggest you to stay away from them."

I was stopped by her words, probably surprised but I know Vernon loves me and only me. As I came back to reality, I just went towards the cashier to pay the bag.