4

"That's three months wages."

"And a perfectly good van."

"Don't be so dramatic darling, you're recording an album tonight!" Freddie clapped and walked off, the rest of the band following.

"Not if we die on the way there."

"Be more optimistic, Cynth."

"But it's just so much easier to be pessimistic."

<3

"Roger! Get your prostitute off the sofa, I want to sleep!"

"She's not a prostitute.. I don't think. You're not, are you?"

The black haired girl stood up and left while Hyacinth gladly took her spot on the sofa.

The drummer gave her a death stare and took a seat next to her.

"Fuck off." She muttered.

"I'm just sitting here?"

"I don't wanna be within a five feet radius of you. Might get STDs."

Roger chuckled and moved his head closer to hers. "Are you saying that you want to fuck me, Hyacinth?"

"No. The complete opposite of that actually."

She shoved him off the sofa and left the room to get a drink.

"You two really are a unique pair." Mary commented.

"What?"

"You and Cynth. You know, when you stop pretending to hate each other, you'll find you have a lot in common."

"I-"

"£7.99 for a can of coke! Can you believe that? Not everyone here is bloody rich."

Hyacinth came back in and sat on the sofa, throwing her legs over Rogers lap.

She tossed a can of overpriced coke to Mary and threw one at Rogers head which only just missed him.

"You're both paying me back."

He opened the can and held it in his left hand, his right rested on her thigh.

<3