Getting Adopted

Hi, my name is Angel Skye, I am Seven years old, and I live in an orphanage, after my mom had to give me up, when I was born. I don't know much about my parents. All I know, is that my mom left me, without saying anything. So, here I am, laying in bed. Thinking I will be spending another birthday here, instead of with a loving family. My eighth birthday is two weeks away, and I'm hoping to be adopted before then. I've dreamt of being adopted by my favorite member, of my favorite band. Can you guess who it is? No? Well, it's One Direction! I love Niall Horan, he's my favorite. I had a dream one time, where he adopted me, and said I could call him my daddy, which I gladly did. Then he took me to my favorite restaurant. I was brought back to reality, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Angel, come down stairs. I have a surprise for you." Ms. Gladys, the house manager, said.

"Ok, Ms. Gladys, I'll be down in a minute." I said to her.

"Don't take too long, I don't want your surprise to have to wait too long."

"I just need to get changed, then I'll be down."

"Ok, Angel." She left the room after that, and I sighed to myself. I'm not sure I want to know what my surprise is. It's probably just something Ms. Gladys got me for my birthday, because she feels bad, that I don't receive any gifts from family. I groaned, and got out of bed. Then I got a change of clothes, and went to my bathroom to change. Once I was changed, I brushed my hair, then went downstairs. I had walked all over the place, before finding Ms. Gladys in her office.
"Hey Ms. Gladys. Where's the surprise?"

"Sit down, and wait here. I have to go get it." She walked out, and I sat down in a chair. I wonder what the surprise is. A few minutes later, I heard her walk in.

"Ok Angel, close your eyes." I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard a few more footsteps  enter the room.

"Ok Angel, open your eyes, and turn around." I opened my eyes, stood up, and turned around. I screamed in joy, when I saw none other than, the four boys I admire most. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry, were all standing in the room, smiling at me.

"Oh my gosh! How did you get One Direction here?!" I practically screamed.

"That's the best part, I didn't. They are here to adopt you." Ms. Gladys said to me.

"What?! You're kidding me, right? This is a dream, isn't it? There is no way, my favorite band, of all time, is here, to adopt me! I must be dreaming." I said, freaking out, but in a good way. My dream, of being adopted, by my favorite band, is coming true.

"It's not a dream Angel, they really are here, and they really are adopting you. Especially your crush." She teased, on the last part. I just blushed, and ran up to Niall. He laughed and picked me up.

"I'm going to adopt you, while the other three, will be your godfathers." Niall said to me. I smiled at him, and hugged his neck.

"You just made my dreams come true." I said, happily.

"Why don't you go pack your things, while I sign some papers?"

"Ok, can I call you my daddy?"

"Only if you want to. I'm not going to force you to say anything, that you aren't ready for."

"I want to call you my daddy."

"Ok then, you can call me your daddy."

"Yay!" He put me down, and I ran upstairs, to pack my things. Once I was done, I took my stuff downstairs, and went back to the office.

"I just wanted to let you guys know that, Angel's Birthday is on September 13th. She will be eight years old." I heard Ms. Gladys say to the boys.

"Ok, thank you for telling us. We should probably go get her. We need to get back on the road." Niall said.

"Ok boys. I know Angel is going to be so happy with you guys. She loves you all, and your songs."

"And we will be happy to have her around. Thank you, for everything."

"You're welcome." The boys all got up, and was leaving the room, when they noticed me.

"Oh hey Angel. Are you ready to go?" Harry asked me.

"Yes, I am."

"Ok then, let's go." Niall picked me up, while the other three grabbed my bags. Then we left the building, and got on their bus. Niall set up one of the bunks for me. Then we all watched movies for the rest of the day. But, by nine o'clock, I got tired. I cuddled up next to Niall, and went to sleep. The next day, I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up, and nearly fell out of the bunk. I must have forgotten where I was. I crawled out of the bunk, and went towards the food, that I was smelling.

"Good morning sunshine. How did you sleep?" Niall asked me.

"Uh, you're Niall Horan?!" I said out loud.

"Yes, I am, and I also adopted you yesterday. Remember?" He said, slightly laughing at the way I practically yelled his name.

"Oh, right, sorry. I guess I thought it was still a dream." I said, a little embarrassed.

"It's ok sweetheart. I understand. Breakfast is ready, if you're hungry."

"I definitely am. I love pancakes." I said, as I sat in the little booth they had, with a table to eat at.

"As do I." He walked over to the table, and sat down. Then gave a plate of pancakes. I drenched my pancakes in butter and syrup, than pretty much inhaled my food. You would think I was starving, by the way I was eating my food. But, honestly, I just really loved pancakes. Then, after everyone was up, and had eaten their breakfast, we all got ready for their sound check. Once everyone was ready, we went inside the building, and went to the stage. I got to go on stage and sing with Niall. I swear, I'm still dreaming, but I honestly don't care. This is one dream, I don't want to wake up from. After their sound check, Niall took me out to my favorite restaurant, Golden Corral, then we went to the movies. After the movie ended, Niall had to carry me to the car, cause I had fallen asleep. When I woke up again, Niall had me get dressed for their concert. Once I was ready, we left the bus.

"Hey Angel, would you like to come on stage with us?" Niall asked me.

"Yes, I would." I said, excited.

"Ok then." He grabbed my hand, and we walked on stage. Man, I don't think I've ever seen this many people before. Everyone was screaming and cheering, when Niall walked on stage.

"Hey everyone, I would like you to meet my new daughter, Angel Horan!" Niall said to the crowd. They cheered even louder, and it hurt my ears. So, I covered my ears, and buried my face into Niall's shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's ok baby, I'm here." I heard Niall say to me. I looked at him, and uncovered my ears.

"Sorry daddy, I just have sensitive ears."

"It's ok sweetheart. I'll get you some headphones, so everything won't be so loud for you."

"Thanks Daddy." I kissed his cheek, and heard a few awes from the crowd. I blushed, and hid my face from everyone. Then, Niall and the boys, started their concert. After the concert was over, they said goodnight to their fans, and they all walked off the stage. Niall took me to the bus, and tucked me in bed.

"Good night my baby girl. I love you."

"Love you too daddy." I said, sleepily. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. The next day after breakfast, Niall took me to the store, to get some headphones, so their concerts won't be too loud for me. When we found the ones I liked, and that fit me, Niall payed for them, then we went back to the bus. We watched movies for the day, then by nine, I went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of night, from a nightmare, and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I got out of bed, and went to the backroom, where Niall was sleeping. I snuck into bed with him, cuddled up to him, and went to sleep.