Meet: Athena

Name: Athena Titan

Race: Unicorn

Gender: Female

Voice Actor: Hailee Steinfeld

Description: She is a greyish purple horse who had black hooves. She has pale green hair that is in a short wolf cut style. Her horn is a silvery blue. She has narrow purple eyes. Her main accessories is a friendship bracelet Izzy made her and a green bolo tie with a black cord. Her cutie mark is a green shield with magic sparks coming off of it and a blue Diamond shaped gem in the center.

Personality: Athena is usually a more serious pony, who is always looking out for her friends. But she has a dream to one day be able to use her horn. She will hurt you if your hurt her friends. And she doesn't trust easily so her friends are near and dear to her. And she does. Not. Sing.

Backstory: Athena and Izzy has been best friends since they were fillies, when a strange lantern appears one day. Attached was a note saying "Dear Unicorns and Pegasi, you have friends in Maretime Bay. Come visit us!" They both thought about that note everyday, but eventually Athena gave up hope. But one day, Izzy goes off on her own, only Athena knowing, and leading her to have to follow her friend into 'danger'. This is where the story begins.

*hi. So these will be at the beginning of any book I write here, like a little description of the character. And also I'll note that any form of my little pony:new generation does not belong to me but to its rightful owners. I only own Athena. With that said, let's enjoy this crack show!