Chapter 15- Fall With Me

*Author Note-This chapter contains strong sexual content. Read at your own risk.

~Yoongi~

"Here you go," Sage said as she handed me a beer. I felt my palms sweating as I rolled the bottle in my hands, the sound of my rings on the glass making clacking noises.

I was nervous as hell and I'm sure she could pick up on it. How could I not be? I had broken my number one rule when it came to women: never fall in love. Not only did I let it happen, but it happened when I wasn't even thinking about it. It was almost laughable that it took my friend watching Sage riding me at a sex club for me to realize I'd fallen for her.

This was so messed up, falling deeply for someone without even realizing it. Figures it would happen to me this way. I was so dead set on my own rules that I didn't stop to think maybe the universe had rules of its own. As Sage sank down onto her couch next to me, my nerves went into overdrive and for the first time in as long as I could remember, I felt scared.

"Thanks," I mumbled, my voice deep and quiet as she sat silently next to me. Neither of us spoke as we sipped on our drinks and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The silence was getting to me, knowing that we both had things we needed to say and not knowing if the outcome would be good or bad.

Just as the heaviness of the quiet was starting to get to me, Sage thankfully broke the silence and cleared her throat before saying, "So, um, the club was really nice. What I saw of it anyway."

I turned my head to look at her and grinned before I replied, "Uh, yeah, we didn't really get to look around much, did we?"

She shook her head with a laugh and said, "No but poor Hoseok sure got an eyeful, didn't he?"

I chuckled and said, "Trust me, I'm sure he's seen worse than the two of us having vanilla sex in a booth."

"So, you consider that vanilla sex?" she teased. "Because feeling you inside me that deep, feeling every little twitch from you, knowing we were being watched yet being so lost in the moment that we forgot he was even there..."

Sage trailed off and her expression changed from a bit playful to nervous. I reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear and said, "What's wrong? What's on your mind?"

She sighed and said, "Yoongi, we were so caught up in each other that for me nothing else mattered but me and you. That didn't feel vanilla to me at all."

I looked into her deep chocolate eyes and felt my anxiousness beginning to take hold. The way she was looking at me, the things she was saying...did she maybe feel the same way? I didn't give myself time to overthink and decided to begin ripping the bandage off my messed-up relationship wounds before I chickened out.

I took a deep breath and said quickly, "That's because it wasn't. At least not for me," I admitted.

"It wasn't?" she asked with a hopeful tone.

"No. I felt everything you felt. I felt you clinging to me, your body fitting so perfect around me that it's like you were made for me. But it's more than that...it's..." I trailed off, the nerves getting stronger.

"What is it?" she asked me, her eyes widening with concern.

I placed the bottle of beer I was holding down on the table with a shaky hand and blew out a deep breath through my lips as I ran my fingers nervously through my hair. This was it...I was really doing this. I was about to tell Sage that I'd fallen for her.