Chapter 6-Touch

*Author note- This chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own risk.

~Sage~

"Seriously, Sage, you don't have to-ohmygod," Yoongi moaned as I stroked him gently, my fingers barely able to wrap around his length. He felt huge to me and I shivered at the thought of how he'd feel inside me.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I mumbled against his lips. He moaned in response and I smiled to myself knowing I was affecting him this way.

"Fuck," he groaned as he flexed his hips into me, allowing my hand to pump him. "You don't have to do this but fuuuuuck your touch feels incredible."

"I know I don't have to, Yoongi, but I want to. I told you, it's my turn to please you," I replied softly. "Lay back and let me take care of you."

Yoongi hesitated for the briefest of moments before he twisted his body so he was lying flat on the couch. I removed my hand from inside his sweats before moving myself to settle between his thighs. I instantly found the waist of his pants and began to tug at them impatiently. He grinned at my eagerness and bent his knees, lifted his hips, and allowed me to slide them off of him.

I threw them into our shared pile of discarded clothes and silently thanked the gods that he wasn't wearing any underwear. The more clothes that there were between us, the more time that would be wasted before I could fully see him. I looked back at him in anticipation, not at all prepared for what I was about to see.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

I was right; his dick was huge. Not just that, his dick was massive huge.

I could feel Yoongi's eyes on me as I stared shamelessly at his hard cock, throbbing as it rested against his stomach. His length ran all the way up to his bellybutton and I shivered as I felt myself beginning to drool.

He was going to rip me in half.

"My god," I gasped, my eyes roaming all over his beautiful, chiseled form. My eyes landed on his cock again and I stared at it open mouthed.

"Yeah, I'm a little bigger than most," he chuckled, his tone cocky.

"A little bigger?" I laughed. "Yoongi, you're like...when I felt you I was expecting you to be on the larger size, but I was also expecting a dick. Not a battering ram."

He barked out an audible laugh, making me laugh even harder. "There's no need to be afraid of it, Sage."

"I'm not afraid of your cock, Yoongi," I answered with a smile, my tone snarky. He flashed a sexy grin and his stiff length jumped against his skin. "But I'm pretty sure the first time we have sex I'll be able to feel that monster all the way to my throat."

"You're ridiculous. Come here," he laughed and snaked his hand behind my neck, pulling me to him, our bodies pressing skin to skin and making us both shiver.

He pulled my face to his and captured my lips, quickly gliding his tongue into my mouth. Tingles shot through my body as he tangled his fingers in my hair, holding me in place.

As his kiss got hungrier my thoughts were consumed by how much I wanted this man and how I'd be willing to do whatever I could to bring him pleasure. I wanted to make him feel good, wanted to make him crazy with my touch, wanted to hear his deep moans of pleasure as he unraveled beneath me.

If someone had told me a month ago that I'd be in this position, lying on Yoongi's couch with our naked bodies pressed together after he gave me the most intense orgasm of my life, I'd have laughed and said they were fucking crazy. Then, as he held me against his hot, toned body, kissing me senseless, I couldn't remember a time before when I craved him as badly as this moment.