Chapter 14-Catch

*Author Note-This chapter contains strong sexual content. Read at your own risk.

*This will be a dual POV chapter.*

~Yoongi~

I looked into Sage's eyes, confirming once more that she was all right. I had to know that she was truly okay with Hoseok watching us having sex before we began to move again. Everything had happened so fast and I needed to make sure that she was truly comfortable with what we were about to do. One minute we were talking as we waited for our drink order, and the next she was pushing my buttons and showing that fiery side of hers. Then, before I knew it, she was on my lap after pulling my cock out.

I never let her take control like this or be this forward with me sexually but in all fairness I did tell her I didn't want her in play mode that night. I wanted her to be herself and have a good time and she was definitely doing just that. Breaking my rules intentionally after telling her that she didn't have to follow them that night just to be able to ride my dick...fuck she was perfect.

"Just so you know," I said as I felt her wet walls clinging to my dick like a vice grip. I swallowed hard as she looked into my eyes, perspiration forming on her forehead as she struggled to stay still. "Hoseok is just going to watch us, okay?"

Sage nodded in understanding as she did her best to keep control.

"Yes, that's right," Hoseok answered calmly. "I'm sure you are aware now that I am active in the lifestyle and this is one particular interest I have. I like different things and voyeurism is at the top for me."

"He won't touch you, he won't be joining in, he's just going to sit back and observe," I said.

"O-observe?" Sage repeated, her breath beginning to become shallow.

"Are you still okay with that?" I asked her as I grazed her cheek with my fingers.

She nodded her head almost instantly and panted, "Y-yes, it's okay, I am fine if he watches. I just...ah fuck, Yoongi I need to move."

Hoseok chuckles deeply from his seat and leans back, his thighs parted, and says, "Well then, by all means, please proceed. I think it's best not to keep this little beauty waiting."

I grinned and bit my bottom lip as her cheeks flushed a beautiful pink, taking a moment to watch as she began to tremble with need. "Are you dying to ride me, little one?"

"Fuck, yes," she hissed, her fingers gripping my shirt. "Please."

"Mmm, I like hearing you beg to fuck me," I commanded before leaning in and biting her bottom lip. "Do it again."

"Y-Yoongi, please," she whined.

"Not good enough, I don't feel like you really want it that bad," I teased, my hands gripping her hips even tighter. "Tell me how much you love my dick inside you, how no one fucks you like I do, that this pussy belongs to me. Tell me now," I growled, feeling my cock throbbing deep inside her at my own words.

She sucked in a gasp and licked her lip after I released her and moaned, "Please, god Yoongi, I...oh god...let me fuck you, please. You feel so good, I want to ride your cock so hard and make you cum deep inside me, p-please."