Nerds And Also Mileena

A/N: This entire chapter takes place within the confines of the groupchat, sorry if you wanted more irl chapters.

_________________________________________

True Kahnum added Enenra and Son Of Argus to Nerds And Also Mileena

Enenra: Wow very subtle Mileena

True Kahnum: wdym its just truth

Son Of Argus: As if I dont get called a nerd enough

True Kahnum: cuz u are

Enenra: I mean
She's kinda right
Sorry Rain

True Kahnum: lmao

Son Of Argus: Oh come on man.

Enenra: Can't argue with the truth bud

Son Of Argus: Whatever.

True Kahnum: so who wants to argue abt something

Son Of Argus: Why would you want to argue?

True Kahnum: y not lol

Son Of Argus: Because it is nothing but mean spirited.

True Kahnum: okay nerd
big stinky nerd face

Son Of Argus: YOU TAKE THAT BACK NOW!

Enenra: Lmao

Son Of Argus: Smoke! I thought we were friends man!

Enenra: We are its just funny when you get mad

Son Of Argus: How??

Enenra: Idk just is

Son Of Argus: Ill let it go, this time.

Enenra: Thanks?????

Son Of Argus: No problem.

True Kahnum: can u not speak normally

Son Of Argus: I am speaking normally, it is you who is not.

True Kahnum: i meant text like a normal human ya nerd

Son Of Argus: Mileena, I am done with this unnecessary argument. Please stop trying to continue it.

True Kahnum: is it cuz u kno ur a nerd

Enenra: Mileena you should probably stop annoying him now

True Kahnum: i do what i want and what i want is funny

Enenra: Ik but he's our friend

True Kahnum: whatever

Son Of Argus: So is that you admitting defeat?

True Kahnum: little shit

Son Of Argus: So you're giving up and letting me win?

True Kahnum: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Son Of Argus: Guess I made someone mad, lmao.

True Kahnum: going off for the day fuck rain

Enenra: Rain
How tf did you manage that

Son Of Argus: I use the internet more than you'd think. I have picked up a few things throughout the years, I just like to talk this way.

Enenra: Huh
Weird

Son Of Argus: I might aswell go offline too, I have some other stuff to do, see ya Smoke!

Enenra: Aight cya