The First Day Pt.3

Smoke couldn't even get a word out. He was so infatuated with these robots that his brain has pretty much short-circuited. The robots then started to whisper to each other and formulate a plan.

Red Robot: "Cyrax, I think we should probably just let him enjoy this."

Cyrax: "Guess so, whats the worst that could happen?"

Red Robot: "He could be one of those really creepy guys that wanna take us apart and use us as parts."

Cyrax: "Sektor... It was a rhetorical question."

Sektor: "Oh, anyway, lets just get on with it."

Cyrax: "Yes, we are robots. My name is Cyrax and my friend here is Sektor. Nice to meet you."

Smoke: "Oh my god! I am so honoured to meet you two! Robots are like, so cool and shit!"

Sektor: "Oh we know, we get that a lot. Mostly from children, but still."

Smoke continued to fanboy and kept talking to the robots. Rain and Mileena watched on in second hand embarassment.

Mileena: "How long have you known this guy exactly?"

Rain: "A couple hours, but it feels like its been an eternity."

Mileena: "Really? I thought you guys would've been like, childhood friends or something."

Rain: "Really?"

Mileena: "Yeah, I mean, you two really give off that type of energy."

Rain: "Huh, weird."

Around 10 minutes has passed before Smoke finished up his conversation with the robots, and Rain and Mileena couldn't have been anymore relieved.

Rain: "I really thought we were gonna be here for hours listening to him babble on about how 'robots are the coolest thing to ever exist.' "

Mileena: "Same honestly, but lets get going before he spots something else he takes a liking to, god knows what'd happen if he saw that goth girl he was interested in."

Rain: "Ugh, don't even make me think about it."

Smoke: "Hey guys, sorry i took so long,
its just been a dream of mine for a while to meet real robots."

Rain: "Don't sweat it man, lets just get going now."

The trio explored the school a little bit more, talked to a couple people, and overall had a good time (well, Smoke did).

The end of the day was slowly approaching, and everyone (except Smoke) was equally as relieved.

Mileena: "So uh, we gonna exchange like, phone numbers or what?"

Rain: "Yeah, sure. We should probably make a groupchat with us 3 in it."

Smoke: "Only us 3? I could add a lot more people to it if you wanted, if i got their numbers."

Rain and Mileena both said "No." at the same time. Smoke was outnumbered.

Smoke: "Oh, okay then."

Smoke looked upset but not upset enough to ruin the great day he had.

The bell rang, and everyone started leaving the school. It was just like the auditorium, except Smoke had learned his lesson and decided to stay back a little. The sky was a lightish orange colour, as the sun was setting. It looked great.

The three said their goodbyes for the day and got on the bus home. A while later, Smoke arrived back home. He instantly went upstairs, completely ignoring the cereal bowl that had been on the table for hours now, and just sat on his bed, waiting for someone to text him.

He got a notification after a while. It read

"You Have Been Added To The 'Nerds and also Mileena' Groupchat"

Smoke: "Wow, very subtle Mileena."