At night
Zhan and Yibo were sleeping suddenly Yibo tapped Zhan's arm.

"Ge.....ge...." said Yibo.

"What Yibo..." asked Zhan in a sleepy voice.

"I want to eat steamed buns...."said Yibo.

" Yibo its 2 pm now....you want it now...."asked Zhan.

"Yes...." said Yibo pouting.

"Ahh....Yibo....can't you sleep now....I will bring it for you tomorrow,...." said Zhan.

"No....I want it now....please..." said Yibo whining.

"Okay....let me cook it for you then....you just wait...." said Zhan and went downstairs to the kitchen. He opened the kitchen light and started searching for the ingredients to cook the food.

Ziyi also came downstairs to drink water as she heard some noise coming from the kitchen and saw the lights open.

"Ohh my god....somebody is in the kitchen....at this time....who can it be.....a thief...." thought Ziyi.

"These guards are just useless....I have to do something...." said Ziyi as she picked up the flower vase and started walking towards the kitchen slowly.

She stood near the door as she heard the footstep approaching. As a figure came in front of her, she closed her eyes and started beating the person with the pot.

"Thief thief...." yelled Ziyi.

"Ahhh....mom....what....ahhh....stop..." said Zhan while trying to dodge the hit.

"Zhan...." said Ziyi as she heard Zhan's voice.

"Yes mom....it's me...." said Zhan.

"Ohh god....you scared me...I thought It was a theif...." said Ziyi.

"ahh...mom...why do you overthink..." said Zhan.

"How will I know...that you will be here cooking this late at night...." said Ziyi.

"hahh....mom...I am cooking for Yibo....he suddenly demanded for steamed buns..." said Zhan.

"Ohh....that's okay Zhan....you should take care of him and fulfill all his demands...you are his alpha afterall...." said Ziyi.

"I am doing that only mom...." said Zhan.

"yeah yeah....wait....let me help you...." said Ziyi and started walking inside the kitchen.

"Where are you taking that flower pot...." asked Zhan.

"Ohh....ahh....I picked it up to beat the thief..." said Ziyi laughing awkwardly.

"You were going to beat the theif with this.... flower pot....the theif will die of laughing if he will see this..." said Zhan laughing.

"Shut up....Don't make fun of me..." said Ziyi and kept the pot back in place and went to the kitchen to cook.

"By the way why are you awake...." asked Zhan and Ziyi chukkled.

"Hahh.....just used to it....I barely get any sleep at night from last 6 years...." said Ziyi.

"Didn't you visit a doctor for that..." asked Zhan.

"Hmm...i did.....they give me sleeping pills....whenever I think I am over exhausted...i take them....and it goes round and round like this....I just Don't want to be dependent on those medicines..." said Ziyi.

"Mom.... why you never told us...about this...." asked Zhan.

"It isn't a great matter Zhan...it's fine...." said Ziyi.