【43】Make Me Stop

Start from the beginning

I broke first, closing my eyes and aligning my face with his.

The very instant our lips met, something electric spread inside of me, a powerful jolt that spanned from where we touched all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes.

I stayed utterly immobile for a moment, our mouth locked together in a light kiss, reveling in the sensations already arising inside me. I'd met the man barely two weeks ago, but somehow, it felt like I'd been waiting for this moment for months, years, my whole life...

It had been clear for a while now that I wanted him more than I'd ever wanted anyone. But now that I was having him, I realized just how deeply and how profoundly I needed him. This could never stop. He had to kiss me until the end of time.

Starving for more, I pushed further, plastering my lips harder on his. A low, dangerous growl rolled in his chest, its vibration tickling my mouth. He was passive, much more than I'd expected, still adamantly trying to hold back, to not let this turn into a wildfire we wouldn't be able to put out.

But I didn't care about the aftermath, I didn't care if we left this scorched all over. I wanted to feel it all, to go up in flames in his arms.

My hold on the back of his head tightened when I attempted once more to make him fold. I unclasped my jaw, parted my lips, and with a brush of my tongue, I sampled him.

To my delight, that set him off.

His hand had remained on my jaw the whole time, and I felt it grip me harder, proving I'd gotten to him. He let out a growl that resembled a curse, an animalistic manifestation of his desires taking over.

Shivers traveled inside of me when he tilted his head to the side slightly, using his hold on my lower face to adjust my angle too. Before I knew it, his mouth was on me with insistence, the tips of his tongue grazing against my lips as I'd done for him. My whole body trembled, already subdued by his mild ministrations.

Fully committed to this kiss now, he pushed down on my jaw, encouraging me to open up for him, and when I did, his tongue dove into my mouth, merciless and domineering. The butterflies that were swarming in my belly all gathered lower, to that sweet spot between my legs that was warming up with every second.

Overwhelmed by the lascivious touch of his tongue and my increasing arousal, I let out a soft moan, which landed right in his mouth.

My free hand moved to clasp itself on the other side of his neck, and I pulled him harder against me, answering his passion with equalling intensity. Soon, our tongues were grazing and dancing with one another, sparks of pure lust and pleasure awakening everywhere in my body.

We both adjusted our positions to facilitate the embrace we were lost into. It seemed that his earlier hesitation was entirely gone, leaving nothing behind but the raw desires he held for me. The desires he'd been riddled with ever since we'd met, just like I had been. What had felt like an endless wait was finally coming to an end, and there was no stopping it. Not even if we tried.

But that didn't matter, because I wouldn't have interrupted it for anything in the world.

His arm was still holding onto the table, and his other hand released my jaw so that he could tangle his fingers into my thick hair.

I wasn't sure how, but never letting go of his lips, I ended up sliding down from my chair and onto his awaiting lap. While my enterprise might have been hard on his precarious balance, he didn't let it make us fall over, probably using his muscular arm on the table to keep us afloat.

My chest was so swollen and achingly full that I worried I might implode, the persistent pressure in it preventing my lungs from filling themselves all the way. Our kiss was never ending, as though we were trapped in a spiral of needing more, and more, and more...

Already, I knew there would never be enough to satiate the need that I had for him.

But when everything began spinning, from the lack of oxygen as well as the heady sensations he was triggering in my mind, I forced myself to move away from his enchanting lips, regretting their touch the moment we separated. But it was better to take a break now, rather than faint and put a stop to everything.

As soon as I was free, I heaved for air, filling my compressed lungs the best I could. It seems he was as reluctant to let go as I was, because his lips sought more of me.

When he hungrily kissed the base of my throat, right where I knew a vein was pulsing with madness, I trembled over him and let out a faint moan.

"Ulrik," I whimpered. Fisting the short blond strands on the back of his head, I forced him to look at me, depriving myself of the pleasure of his pecks on my collarbone.

He'd never looked this attractive, with his reddened cheeks, wet lips, and eyes so dark there was only a thin ring of blue left—the kind of blue one could find deep in the sea.

For a brief moment, I was taken back to the first time I'd seen him back at the Museum's Viking gallery, looking so proper and unattainable. And now... now he was right there, as entranced by me as I was by him.

"Ask me to stop, Mila," he asked, so poignant and intense. "Make me stop."

While I knew he was probably right, I refused to comply, something rebelling in me at the thought. "Never," I grunted, bending over to claim his lips again.

The same sparks flew, the same butterflies palpitated, and the same electric shivers ran in my veins. I'd never done any hard drugs, but as I slipped my tongue deep in his mouth, ripping a groan out of him, I decided it was what it must feel like. This feeling so powerful I never wanted it to stop must have equaled the rush of cocaine or heroin. And just like any other addict, I'd need my regular fix of it or I'd go mad.

I realized we'd shifted when both his hands landed on my hips, over my thick high-waisted jeans, but I was too busy to waste any time looking around. As long as we were still kissing and our bodies were pressed together, I didn't need to know what was going on.

When his hands slid to my ass, palming each mound with eagerness, I moaned his name again, fisting the fine fabric of his shirt. He made me move, handling me with ease, and I ended up straddling him, my intimacy pressed right against the hard shape under his zipper.

"I want you," I whispered, almost begging, pressing myself harder onto him.

"I know."

Not expecting his answer, I moved back enough to meet his eyes. They were filled with a mix of lust and indecision. Was he still trying to hold back? Had he not fully given in to me yet? He was now sitting on the floor by the table, with me on top of him, our chests grazing.

"Don't you want me too?"

"You know I do. You can feel how much I do," he replied, thrusting up just a little so I could feel his hard-on. The simple act sent sparks into my core. Being seated on his erection during the buggy ride, and having it against my intimacy like this, were two very different things.

"I'm done fighting this, Ulrik. I've tried to stay away, tried to bottle it up and ignore it, tried not to want you... But I can't. It's impossible."

His hand abandoned my hip, and he lifted it to my face. There, he proceeded to run two fingertips on my temple, and gathered the messy strands of my hair behind my ear. While he did that, his eyes scanned my features intently, inches away from me.

When he spoke again, his voice was low. It was what I imagined it to be early in the morning when he just woke up. "I know the feeling, kjære."

I didn't need more than that to press my lips on his again.