Together Forever. Yandere Reaper X Male Reader Part 2

Your pov
As I awakened I was crying I saw nothing but darkness stretching endlessly as I felt a pair of cold hands wrapped around your eyes then you heard a voice say"come find me... Darling, ~" as the pair of hands vanished as your vision returned you saw an endless passageway and you started to walk down it you hours have passed but you fell like your not making any progress it felt like your walking in circles then once again you felt something softly bit your ears and said "just a little more" as you turned around no one was there you tried to keep your calm and keep walking as you walked you heard a soft humming it was pleasant to hear.

??? Pov
I saw him, my beloved husband he was back I can't wait to have him in my arms as I'll gently stroke his hair as he gently went to sleep to my surprise heard footsteps.

Your pov
You saw a wooden door as you try to open it but it was locked you keep trying as it opened only for you to be met with that woman who tried to kill herself she had a smile on her face as you heard her say "well come home my love~ I've been waiting for you for far too long" as you had a face of pure shock as the woman grabbed your hand and pulled you in as you saw your dead body on the floor as she simply pulled you away you try to fight back to no avail you watched as your body was put in a body bag and carried away.

??? Pov
I was dragging my beloved away he doesn't need to see that after I dragged him back to the afterlife as I asked "darling~  don't you remember me" he replied with "NO! I don't even know who you are!!" I was hurt as I reply "it's me Jōshō" he gained a cute face of shock and said "but you were just an imaginary friend"  in a shaky tone as I my finger on his lip and said "it's alright if you forgot me but did you remember our promise to"I blushed and kiss him he gained a blush and protest to stop as I continue and said, "to get married".

epilogue

Jōshō pov
It took some time but he finally accept my love even if it took a little push I thought as I went up to my be loved and kissed him he did the same and said "I love you but where are the kids" in a sweet tone as our daughter run in and hugged me and said "mommy I wanna play with you and daddy" as my husband laughed and said "alright " as we played the whole afternoon.

A/n: happy endings gotta love them.