"Joke Chapter*how Did This Happened

Your pov
I was running down a hallway when I trip and end up in a strange room with a yellow wall as you scream *fuck you author
*
A/n: bit mean

I was walking around the room until I saw a tall woman wearing all black as she look at you with her head-turning like an owl as you said * that is not a human is it* as the girl started to chase you with incredible speed as you started to run with all your speed but she was getting closer you saw a door as you burst in and fall as you try to close the door but she got in you got up and starting to run but she catches up and tackle you to the ground and said " I caught up* please let me travel with you*she said as you had a shocked face now that you got a looked at her face she was really beautiful she had tears in eyes as you said *fine let's go*

Entity pov
Yay he said I can travel with him I grab his hand and said* let's go* he was shorter than me I was towering over him oh I forgot to tell him my name as I said *my name is Alice* as he said *oh nice to meet you, Alice my name is the Alpha and the omega Vergil just kidding, it's (r/n) nice to meet you*

Time skip ??

Alice pov
We've been traveling for I don't know how long I've been keeping (r/n) close so he doesn't turn crazy.

Your pov
I don't know how long I've been in here but I do know days have passed Alice was keeping me close even though she was towering over it was comforting to know someone was with me even if she isn't completely human but she has been getting a bit too well overprotective which is a good thing because we've run into a lot of weird, monsters and Alice has been giving me almond water to drink that keeps me going.

Time skip 50 days

Alice pov
(r/n) has figured out how long he's been here which was fifty days were in level 69 I think I was holding his hand so we don't get separate until we saw another girl with a party hat and balloons she saw us and try to hide but she runs into a wall and started to cry is this an entity like me I thought as I see (r/n) going to check on her I try to grab his hand but he was already by her as I screamed out *DONT GO NEAR HER SHE'LL KILL YOU!! * as the girl grab onto (r/n) I rush over but she just hugged him crying I puffed my face up and grab him pulling him away but the girl won't let go I heard (r/n) said *Alice just let's see what's wrong before we go* I Shook my heard no but she still didn't let go so I let go of (r/n) and wait until she stops crying.

A/n: should I make a full-fledged backroom book or not? yandere reaper part 2 will be published in a few hours.