Let Me Look At You Yandere Yuri X Male Reader

Note: I was reading some other people's work and got inspired to write this so I decided to give yuri a happy ending if you play ddlc you know what I mean.

Your pov
I was in class not paying attention as expected, the teacher called on me to answer a question on the board it was a complex algebra question that you answer correctly which made her a little annoyed as the teacher said "Mr (r/n) just because you're smart does not mean you can do what you want you still have to pay attention on your work" you simply said "ok" and went back to your seat and did the same thing as the teacher throw chalk at you it hit you on the head which annoyed you.

Teacher pov
That's what he gets for not paying attention in my class. Oh, how could I forget I cleared my throat and said "listen up students, we have a new student joining us" after I said that I heard whispers among the students.

Your pov
A student in the middle of a term. Weird but I guess whoever it was they were probably a delinquent-..... I saw a girl with beautiful purple hair and eyes I was mesmerized by her beauty as a blush develop on my cheeks I was forced out of my thoughts by the teacher asking me "to give her a tour of the school." I said "ok" which surprised the teacher. I was getting stared down by most if not all the students even the girls which were surprising, to say the least.

A time skip is brought to you by a monkey flip.

Yuri pov
I was getting a tour of the school campus by a boy named (r/n) he was friendly but most of the time he was lost in his thoughts I found it quite cute but I was too embarrassed to tell him. After the tour of the campus, I wanted to ask him if he wanted to be friends with me but I couldn't.

Your pov
I saw Yuri looking down I know what she wanted to ask so I asked her if she wanted to be friends with me I saw her slowly nodding her head I thought out loud "you're so adorable"........ There was a long pause then I realized what I just said I got so embarrassed that I turned redder than a tomato I saw her blushing and hiding her face embarrassed too.

Yuri pov
He thinks I'm adorable I was turning red I heard him say sorry I said "I-it was ok I kinda l-liked it" I just made it more embarrassing and awkward.

Your pov
I was blushing after she said that I said "I'll see you tomorrow" she nodded and quickly leave I did the same when I got home I still had the blush on my face as I flopped on my bed.

Time skip with epic music.

Yuri pov
When I enter class a group of people surrounded me. I was embarrassed a boy asked me out I politely declined his offer the same thing happened over and over with the boys as a girl asked me out I said: "sorry I'm not a lesbian" and she looked disappointed. Then I saw (r/n) entered as I went up to him and said "how are you doing" he said "better after seeing you" I blushed.

Your pov
I need to stop thinking out loud I mean she's quite cute I spoke that out loud didn't I as she nodded "god kill me now" you said as she hugged you and said "noo!! I need you" in the cutest voice I said, "you'll kill me with your cuteness" as I noticed I was getting stared down by the other students I ignored them then I patted yuri's head and said, "we have to take our seats."

Yuri pov
I shake my head no as we stayed like that till the teacher came I sit next to him I was holding his hand under the table even tho we weren't a couple yet he was still mine I wanted to tell him how much I loved him we've been friends for two weeks now and I've waited long enough.

Your pov
I saw yuri staring at me quite intensely I'm going to confess to her when it's time to leave.

Time skip with romantic music.

Your pov
I saw yuri with the afternoon light reflecting off her face I was blushing as I went up to her I was going to confess but then she kissed me when she pulled away I kissed her back which made her blush.

Yuri pov
Finally, after all that time of waiting he's finally mine, I melted in the kiss as the students watch us kiss but I didn't care I got what I wanted and I wouldn't let it go.

Off off off with his head dance till your dead.

lol, write this last night guess I lost track of what I was doing.