You Promised.....Why Did You Brake It.... Yandere Childhood Friend X Male Reader

(R/n) means reader name.

(R/ln) means the reader's last name.

Father pov 

I saw my best friend Jayden and his daughter, Elena. I was with my son (R/N).

I greeted him with a simple head nod. As we stopped for a short talk, I noticed his daughter staring at my son, so I suggested they should go and play. Jayden agreed and said, Elena, you should go and play with Mr. (F/N) son; after all, you do need friends. 

Elena pov 

After my dad said that, I was embarrassed, so I went to the (h/c) boy and slowly grabbed his hand as we went to play in the nearby park. After we reached, I let go of his hand, and he said I could have walked myself. I blushed and said in a shy tone, I'm sorry. I heard him say no biggie. I kind of liked it, which made me blush more. As I said let's play tag, he taped me on my forehead and said you're it. As I had run away, I screamed, No fair!! He put his tongue out. I started chasing. 

Your pov 

I was running from Elana; she couldn't catch me. I decided to climb the mountain bar and said come and get me as she started climbing, but she slipped and fell for a fair height. I quickly got down to check on her. She had a bruise on her knee and it was bleeding, so I did what my mom does when that happens. I kissed her knee and said that's what my mom does when I get a bruise. 

Elena pov 

He just kissed my knee. I was blushing because a boy just kissed part of my body. Then I heard him say that's what his mom does when he gets a bruise. I said I want to go to my dad. He nodded and picked me up and took me to my dad to explain what happened. Then his father said I should get going. I got sad and ran up to him and asked if I'd see him again. My father laughed and said, Elena, they'll be back tomorrow. I got happy and said Yay!!

My father looked at me, chuckled, and said,It looks like someone has a a crush." I blushed and said, "No!" He's my friend, I said as I hid my face. 

∵ゞ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)))time skip(((ノ ̄ー ̄)ツ∵

Elena pov 

I was in high school just writing in my book as the teachers said we have someone joining us; hopefully he's kind and not like the other boy in my class who only cares about who has seduced the most women. My thoughts were cut off by the teacher saying something that made me happy. She said we have a boy joining us whose name is (r/n). (r/ln) I got up and immediately hugged the boy as soon as he had walked in. As I said (r/n), it's you. I felt him hugging me back and saying, Elana, I've missed you, and even though you've grown, your personality is still the same. I was happy. Happy that I can feel his skin against mine, happy that I can hear his sweet voice, happy that I can smell his sweet, almost intoxicated scent, happy that he remembers me after all these years, and happy that he thinks about me. 

Your pov 

I was hugging Elena, but I noticed that some of the male students looked at me with hate as the others looked shocked, and I ignored them as I felt Elana hugging me tighter. After some time, she finally let go and said, Come sit with me. I said okay and went to sit with her. I saw the light beaming off her face. I took a few seconds to admire the woman she had become. I was lost in a trance. 

Elena pov 

I noticed that (r/n) was staring at me. I looked at him, and he looked away. Everything was a dream come true until I received a text from my boyfriend telling me to meet him at a cafe for a date, and that's when I woke up for my little paradise. Even though I got him back, I couldn't be with him because I already have a boyfriend. As I looked at him, my little slice of paradise would not be mine. He'd probably go to some other woman who doesn't deserve him, someone who isn't me. I clutched my phone as I realized I'm the one who broke our promise.