[25]

The sound of an alarm clock wakes you up. You quickly jolt up, awaking Lin in the process. You rub your eyes before searching where the ringing is coming from. It's coming from the laptop with the AI assistant already looking at you.

 "Sorry for waking you two up. You need to continue on your journey. It was nice knowing you two. Farewell."

 As you slowly stand up, you notice that Dragon Snow is sleeping on top of Shizi who's still sleeping on the pillow. Shizi then wakes up and stretches, which also wakes up Dragon Snow.

 "Ah, did I wake you two up as well? Sorry for that."

 Dragon Snow immediately hides in Shizi's tail after staring at you two, Shizi waves goodbye and the two of you wave back. You and Lin walk out of the secret room, lightly dragging your feet as you're both still sleepy.

 The next room is empty. The entire room is submerged in water with the edges and center only being the deep parts. There are some gears and pipework at the edges.

 A familiar sense of uneasiness looms over you. You grip onto Lin's hand as you slowly walk to the end of the room. Your adrenaline slowly rises, after hearing something move you quickly take a step back.

 Squid tentacles spring up, blocking the way out as squid dogs climb the pipes at the sides. A huge squid dog then rises at the center with a familiar tiger shark on its lap covered in its tentacles. It starts petting it while it sends out huge tentacles with paw pads.

 It brings up six tentacles which all start chasing you. They follow you for a while before pausing then charging towards you. As you dodge them, one of the squids at the side grabs you, it makes you face towards it before bringing its paw to your face.

 Its paw is covered in ink making you unable to see. It lets go of you and you quickly wipe your face with one hand to remove the ink. Your other hand is still holding onto Lin who is now leading you away from the tentacles.

 You cup your hands in the water and bring some of it to your face. After washing your face you look at the tentacles. They charge at you again but one of them hits the squid dog in the center. It flinches, giving you an idea.

 You tell Lin to try and make the tentacles hit the squid dog. He nods and you let go of his hand. After the fourth tentacle hits it, more squid dogs surround it holding up panels that can block the tentacle. Even though there's four of them, there's still a small gap in between them.

 When all of the remaining tentacles finally hit the squid dog it sinks into the water. The rest of the squids swim down as well. Even though they're gone you feel as if there's something more. You walk up to Lin and after making sure you're both ok, you head to the exit.

 Right as the door opens you feel a tentacle wrap around one of your feet. It then pulls on it dragging you away from Lin and towards the other end of the room. You try struggling against it but multiple tentacles tie your arms up and hold them above your head.

 The giant squid dog then appears in front of you and pushes you down onto the shallow floor leaving only your head above the water. It then starts to straddle you, sitting on your stomach while rubbing your chest.

 You continue to struggle by using your legs but more tentacles pull them down. You then feel a tentacle crawl up your leg. When it reaches your briefs it starts to slowly pull them down. You struggle even more but the squid dog pushes you down.

 With little energy left, you lay your head. Some of the tentacles raise your head a bit, forcing you to look at the squid dog who is slowly bringing its face closer to you. It caresses your cheek before licking your face.