[21]

You turn around and walk towards Puro. Thinking about what you did with Prototype, you reach out and scratch behind Puro's ear. He tries to stop you at first, worrying that you might get infected. He calms down though after a few good pets saying that maybe petting him isn't that dangerous.

 Lin also joins in and it quickly evolves into a petting session. Puro lays down, exposing his belly and you take this chance to give him belly rubs. He then starts to act like a cute dog, one of his legs starts kicking the air, his tail starts to wag and he even sticks his tongue out a little.

 "Grooh, am I being rewarded? Are you both petting me because I've done a good job protecting you two? I feel... so... appreciated... Humans really are the best at treating others... I wonder what other things you both have planned to reward me with..."

 You all eventually stop and stand back up. Now it's time to go to the generator room. As you explore the area you're in you notice that Puro and Lin seem to follow you in a single file line, copying every movement you make.

 You ignore it though as you notice a small vent. You kneel down to look inside it, the insides seem oddly bright. Opening the vent cover just a little bit, you hear slime movements coming from the vent.

 A small white puddle exits the vent, you quickly stand back up while backing away from it.

 "Eh... I really don't want to deal with situations like this. You do know how popular you are in the eyes of the white latex beast, don't you... But don't worry! I can handle this, leave this to me!"

 You stand back to let Puro deal with the puddle. He tries to push it back in the vents. The blob struggles a lot and it tries hard to escape Puro's grip. He keeps trying to push it back into the vents until he suddenly picks it up and swallows it.

 He slowly eats the white latex beast. Swallowing it bit by bit until it's entirely in his mouth. He then takes a deep swallow, engulfing the white puddle entirely down his throat. His stomach grumbles a bit afterward.

 "I-I'm quite full... No helping it, for the sake of human's safety, I must handle it! Grooh! However, please d-don't look around anymore. I really can't eat a second one."

 You never really expected him to vore the slime puddle. Respecting Puro's wishes, you decide to not inspect anymore and just move along.

 The next room is bigger than you expect. It's a long hallway with water dripping from the ceiling. Part of the room seems to be a bridge with water below it. There's also wires hanging near the ceiling. The entire room now feels humid with the amount of water in here.

 "That vent over there was, um, welded shut at first... But distressed as I was, I kicked that little iron door right away with all my strength! Then I got out... But now, because I used too much strength, the interior of that vent has already completely collapsed...

 Seems that this way can't be taken again later... But, at least that means we can spend more time together!"

 Before you explore the room Lin tells you that he'll go back into the vents to check something. You look around the room and find photos as usual, there's a note and paper on the wall, a newspaper, a bucket and a mop. You check on the photos first, then the note and paper, then finally the newspaper.

 One of the photos shows a trainer dangling fish over a pool. A shark jumps out the water to eat the fish but it also turns into liquid latex, transfurring the trainer into an anthro shark. Another shows a person removing a coat and realizing that they have a bite mark near one of their shoulders. Latex starts coming out of it, forming a head and transfurring the person into a two-headed creature.