"I want to believe that, Cosmo but I am afraid we already have plenty of evidence that proves this matter. Ying had speculation from the beginning and both Kaden and Sir Elliot confirmed it. Lunos murdered them to rule over Lluminaria but I am bewildered." Y/n placed a hand under her chin while her eyebrows furrowed, completely engrossed in her theory session.

"Even if he did not execute Mother and Father he still could inherit the throne since he is a crown prince, his intentions are flawed. There must be something that he is hiding, this is bringing me to the conclusion that something must have triggered this," Y/n continued, holding her head as she tried to suppress her headache. A hand made its way to her shoulder in a comforting manner. "Easy there Y/n, you didn't get any rest. Kaden said you need a short break before you can use your powers, you cannot use it until we arrive at Lluminaria," the time manipulator pushed her round glasses up.

Y/n remained silent but sunk in her seat, she was a mess both physically and mentally. "I will not use it before arriving then, Kaden spoke about the worse possible scenarios that can happen if I continue this." Y/n took off the goggles from her hat and caressed the fabric of the strap. "Good to hear, it's a pain trying to convince you. Just like someone else here," The shadow manipulator crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, talking about a certain friend with them. Ying and Yaya facepalmed simultaneously, knowing who he was talking about.

Gopal snickered while poor Cosmo felt his soul travel to Eros' paradise from the lack of context. Y/n blinked in confusion while she gazed at the dark-haired alien sitting with them. Boboiboy immediately understood what his friend was talking about and frowned as a result. "What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned while turning to Gopal and Fang who gave him sly expressions in return. "We're asking for your opinion about this matter, do you have anything to say?" Gopal gestured to the elf who just stared at them in silence.

Boboiboy let out a sigh of defeat before landing his gaze on the Lluminarian elf waiting for his feedback about the current situation. "It's not like I have any problem with them but I'm still weary. I don't think we should trust them, Y/n. Elliot and Lunos are very close, isn't it weird for him to just abandon the crown prince just like that?" The elemental hero began, keeping eye contact with the female teenager. "There has to be a motive, don't be naive. You can't just welcome them with open arms after their armed forces tried to harm you," he tried to convince her.

"They were high-ranking people. Especially Elliot who is Lunos' official adviser, there's no way they couldn't just do nothing and let you in this madness. Someone is pulling the strings here and we should figure it out," Boboiboy claimed. "They told me Kaden planned to leave, his grandmother died under Lunos' order and committed an act of treason by stealing a ship and planning revenge. Kaden pitied Sir Elliot and knew he grew an emotional attachment to him despite his hostility. He decided to bring Elliot with him for good," Y/n filled them in with more information that they didn't know.

"Yeah, but couldn't he at least think about what would happen and the consequences of his actions? He brought Elliot, the elf Lunos trusts most and the elf who might devise the plans of catching you in Planet Terra. Either way, I don't trust him," Boboiboy mumbled the last part. "Even though you're correct... You're so pressed on Elliot," Fang curtly began while raising an eyebrow.

"Gee, he must be jealous about earlier," Gopal scratched his head, blurting a random thought out of nowhere which earned everyone's attention. "Jealous about what?" Boboiboy asked his best friend, needing elaboration about the message he was trying to convey. "Oh you know... when Y/n and E─" Gopal wasn't able to continue his explanation once a hand covered his mouth. Y/n stared at the two in bemusement, Cosmo was suspicious of them while the rest felt a sweat drop from their heads.

"Nevermind that, it's irrelevant to the topic, Y/n," Boboiboy explained immediately after realising what the molecule manipulator meant. The Glamouran elf decided not to question that after seeing the young man's alarmed and panicked expression. "I think you should rest first, tell us what you know when you feel better," the gravity manipulator smiled warmly at the elf. "She's right, you shouldn't think so much with your state at the moment," Fang dropped his arms.

𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒⁱᵇᵒʸ ᴳᵃˡᵃˣʸOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara