Coffee Mudhal Kadhal Varai -2

Start from the beginning

"No mention Shriya! I had a great experience in talking to a future psychologist. Maybe if I need any counselling, I would approach you." Nikhil replied with a smile.

"Haha!! You were right! Your filter coffee tasted so good! I may come her often just for it!"

"Always welcome!" Nikhil smiled and Shriya left from the coffee shop.

••••••••••••

"What are you thinking wifey?" Nikhil asked as he sat on the seat opposite to Shriya.

"About us! Our first meet here." Shriya replied with a nostalgic smile.

"Aahan! Feels like just yesterday right?"

"Yeah.. almost two years have passed."

Nikhil took her right hand and kissed it making Shriya blush.

"It's getting late for me. I have packed your lunch and i had mine at home itself. My appointments will be over by 6:30."

"Okay wifey! And today I won't be late like yesterday. I've booked tickets for 7:30 show and I will come to pick you up."

"Okay bye hubby! See you in the evening." Shriya smiled and went to her office which was situated a few buildings away from his coffee shop.

Nikhil went to his cabin and opened his lunch box. There was a note stuck on top of the box which made him smile wide.

Cooked with love by your love ♡

His mind went back to their second meet at his cabin. 

•••••••••

One fine evening Shriya went inside Nikhil's coffee shop with her friend Tanya. They had already booked a table the previous evening. Shriya had pleaded the manager to allow them to use the cafe for a small surprise. If Nikhil was there, it would have been easy for her. But he wasn't in town the previous evening so she had to interact with the manager.

Now she and her friend started decorating the table along with the help of a few waitresses. They lit up scented candles and hung red balloons with a hoarding saying sorry. Nikhil entered the cafe and was surprised to see the decorations around.

"What's happening here?" Nikhil asked his manager.

"Sir I told you yesterday right, a college student came here and requested for a surprise event... They're here now. This is for them." His manager explained him.

"And she said that you know her..." He added.

"Who is that?" Nikhil asked him curiously.

"She's there." He pointed at Shriya who was busily arranging everything.

Nikhil was surprised to see Shriya. He went to his cabin.

After arranging everything, Shriya called someone and a guy entered the coffee shop in ten minutes. He was shocked as well as surprised to see Tanya there along with the decorations. Shriya decided to leave the couple alone and that's when she noticed that Nikhil was in his cabin. So she decided to talk to him.

"May I come in?" Shriya asked Nikhil as she opened the door.

"Hey hi! Come in!" Nikhil invited her in with a smile.