Mine 💫 3

Ashwin and Ashima along with their parents returned back to Chennai. Ashima had taken leave for a week, so that she could spend time with Ashwin, who was also in a break after the release of his movie.

They all had a tiring day due to travel. Their parents , Swetha and Abhishek had slept early, but Ashwin and Ashima were wide awake. They both sat in the balcony for sometime.

Ashwin: Why don't you go and sleep Abby? It's already late...

Ashima: Not feeling sleepy Abby. Let's talk for sometime.

Ashwin: Anyways you are going to stay here for the next few day, so we can talk leisurely na? Now go and rest.

Ashima: Haha, do you think I will be free? Already Shwetha and I have made a plan for the whole week.

Ashiwn: I thought you came here to be with me!

Ashwin frowned cutely and she laughed.

Ashima: After our wedding where would I go? I'll be here only na?

Ashwin: There's still time for that.

Ashima: Don't worry, we have planned to go out only in the evening, so during the day we can spend time.

Ashwin: Then okay! (He smiled wide)

Ashima: Tomorrow we're going for shopping. Would you like to join us Abby?(she purposely teased him)

Ashwin: You know that I hate shopping, especially with you both. And I am having an interview tomorrow evening, so I can't come with you.

Ashima: You told me you are free this week?

Ashwin: They informed me yesterday only, so I couldn't deny Abby. Just few hours... Before you both complete shopping I'd be back.

Ashima: Okay Abby. And I guess only after your post, they'd have invited you for the interview. (She told with a chuckle).

Ashwin: Yes Abby, even I guess the same. Now you've become more famous than me.

Ashima: All credits to you! And most of the questions would be based on me.

Ashwin: Most? The whole interview will be about you only Abby.

Ashima: haha! Do you want me to come?

Ashwin: Why should you come? I was the one who posted about our relationship and I am going to answer them . They have no rights to question you!

Ashima; Okay, I'll not come.

They both sat there and talked for some more time.

As Ashima started yawning, he asked her to go to her room and sleep. After making sure she slept, he went to his room.

The next evening, Ashwin dropped Ashima and his sister Shweta at the mall and he went to the studio for his interview.

The crew welcomed him warmly and made him feel comfortable. The interview was to be hosted by the same person, who had taken the interview before the release of his film too.

Host : Good evening Mr. Ashwin, how are you?

Ashwin : I'm fine bro. How are you?

Host: I'm doing good bro. As we had discussed that day, your movie is running successfully in theatres. How do you feel about it?

Ashwin: I was pretty confident that people would like this movie. But this kind of massive hit and housefull shows in top theatres was unexpected.

Host : great bro. Now coming to the most trending topic of the town. (On hearing this Ashwin let out a small laugh) So,you know what I am trying to ask you?