Coffee Mudhal Kadhal Varai -2

Shriya's eyes widened in shock when she came to know that he was the owner of the cafe. She felt extremely embarrassed for what she did.

"I... I am sorry..." Shriya apologized to him.

"Hey it's okay! There's nothing to be sorry for." Nikhil told her with a smile.

"I misunderstood that you're also a customer here. Tomorrow is the last day for submitting the project and I was too tensed to think straight. My friend also went out with her boyfriend ignoring me... That's why.."

"I can understand Ms. Shriya! You don't have to reason me."

"I'll take your leave..." Shriya told him hesitantly as she didn't know what else to do.

"Hey wait!" Nikhil called her and she looked at him in confusion.

"What are you going to do with your project?" Nikhil asked her.

"I don't know..." Shriya sighed sadly. "It was my friend's responsibility to do this and she dragged me in at the last moment. Now I have to go to another coffee shop or a restaurant to find someone. Our project is based on how introverts behave in a crowded environment especially when they are alone."

"Why don't you ask those questions to me?" Nikhil asked and Shriya was surprised to hear it.

"How can you..." She started but he stopped her.

"Until you knew that this was my cafe, you were thinking that I am one of those introverts right? Coincidentally, I am also an introvert who loves to travel alone and observe people." Nikhil told her and a faint hope started spreading in her heart hearing him.

"See its already late and how many places you would visit alone to find a handsome guy like me ?" He said and her eyes widened.

"I was just kidding!" Nikhil laughed and she felt a bit relaxed.

"You may have other works..." Shriya said as she thought it was the best idea to interview him rather than searching for another stranger.

"I guess your interview won't take much time. I'm free right now." He replied with a smile .

"But I do expect something in return from you!" Nikhil told her.

"What is that?" Shriya asked him back.

"You've come to my cafe, and you're gonna interview me. I would be happy if you order something from her and let me know how it tastes." He said and Shriya grinned at him.

"I am actually very hungry! I thought of having something after the interview. So tell me what's the best thing you serve here and I will have that itself afterwards."

"Let's have the interview after you eat. We serve the best filter coffee and vannila muffins here. If you are okay with that, I'll bring that for you."

"I haven't heard of a modern coffee shop selling filter coffee."

"That's why I have included that here. Something unique na?!"

"Definitely! I'll have that itself." Shriya told him with a smile. He called one of the waitress and asked her to bring the order. Shriya started preparing for the interview in the meanwhile.

Once her coffee arrived, she took a sip of it and fell on love with its taste. He was indeed right! That was the best filter coffee that she had ever tasted. After taking her sweet time in finishing the coffee and muffins, she got back to her business.

Nikhil made her feel comfortable and answered to her questions jovially.

"Thank you so much Nikhil. If it wasn't you, i would have  gone through a lot of trouble." Shriya thanked him heartily.