Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 3 out of 4)

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah. And maybe I could help you out. What if, Me and you went back out there and made your ex jealous? Kinda seems fun right? Well, assuming you're into guys I should've asked ."

"Oh right. Yes I'm bisexual. And sure."

Jack gets up from the stairwell and picks up Ricky's hand for him to get up. HE slowly leads him back into the house. They head into the dance floor and are a few feet away from Nini and Antonite.

"All right I think we're the exact same in his look."

Jack quickly turns his hand and twirls rickys moving into his arms as they were in eye and eye looking towards each other. Ricky didn't even remember as he was staring into Jack's Eye not even noticing Nini staring at him with a bit of jealousy.

THE NEXT DAY

As the day went on, RIcky was still daydreaming about Jack and how he actually could have found a new person to move on with. There's just one problem RIcky forgot to do. Get Jack's Phone number. He was so in the moment with everything he didn't remember for his number because he knew there was a spark between the two. Ricky was daydreaming in his chemistry class as a loud thud on his desk ruined his thinking.

"Ej! What the heck."

"Sorry Bowen, you looked possessed." Ej grinned as he sat at his desk setting up for class.

'Well, I was just daydreaming. "

"About what. Oh wait That's right, I don't care."

"Whatever."

"Just saying Bowen, If you're daydreaming about someone, just try not to double standard them."

"Oh please, How many girls have you gotten with since Lily dumped your sorry ass."

"ENough to remember I've slammed dick in peoples asses."

"UGh, Dammit. Curse me and pathetic virgin life."

RIcky and Ej giggle at each other as they turn to their teacher about their lecture.

After Class

"BOWEN!"

RIcky turns around to see Ej calling him.

"Yes ej?"

"Look, So this group project. We both hate working with others on your intense extrovert skills and you're the only person that will stand me working with you, so Me and you work on this chemistry project."

"Sure, I mean It's not like anyone else was going to work with me"

"OH!" Ricky and EJ turn, seeing Big Red around the corner, looking at them eavesdropping. "How are my two best friends doing?"

"Red IS this your attempt to try to be in a group to get a good grade?"

"WHAT!? No. Why would I ever think of doing that?"

"Ok. But We're not going to be your slaves."

"OK! Chill."

RIcky smiles and looks at both EJ and Red.''So How are we going to do this. "

"Well, with my packed schedule and all the homework I got, I'm doing I think I can schedule around -"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAOH Caswell! We're not going to abide by your psycho schedule. We can meet at my house After school. And Don't Be Late!"

"Why do you make the call?"

"Because Unlike you I can obtain a schedule well enough where I'm not stressing myself out. "