The Bank Heist.

Los Angeles, one year later... wait, what?!

One year. It's been one year since Snake, Wolf, or Webs saw the Komodo Dragon.

In fact, no one knows where he's at.

Only a handful of people have seen him before he disappeared, and no one has seen him since. The last known footage of the hulking lizard is when he entered a bar late at night. Afterwards, he never came back out. However, the cameras caught someone entering the vehicle, and it's the same Komodo Dragon! No one saw him exit the bar, and no one knows where he could've exited.

Afterwards, both he, and his vehicle seemingly vanished when it drove down an old road in the dead of night. Never reappearing.

How does anyone know this? It's because it reached the news, and the Bad Guys caught wind of it.

Webs looked into it, and she can't seem to explain it herself. It's like watching a paranormal video on the internet. One minute he's there, then reappears suddenly, and then disappears.

It's like he's a ghost.

Webs was, in all honesty, a little bummed out that she never got to see the lizard again. However, she got over it, and moved on with her life.

Speaking of which, she's seen walking out of a gym she goes to for cardio... even though the people in there are scared of her. Despite that, she doesn't let it stop her from getting her workout.

Just because she's a tech wizard, doesn't mean she's lazy.

Anyways, as she's exiting the gym, she's confronted by the same group of preppy college jerks like last time.

"Well well well, look who it is. The eight legged bug." Boy one said in a snobby tone.

"I'm not a bug, you bunch of jackasses!" Webs snapped at them.

She didn't have time for this today. Wolf and Snake have a heist planned, and this is the last thing she wanted to deal with right now.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, freak?" Girl one spat.

The three boys, and three girls began to surround Webs once again. She hated the fact that she's small enough to be squashed by one of them, and that she can't get past their legs.

"No big dumb walking suitcase to protect you this time, eh?" Boy two pointed out in a mocking matter.

"Not like you can do anything either." Girl two mocked.

"I can easily ensnare you in a web cocoon." Webs pointed out.

It's true, she can do that.

"Oh like I'm so scared! There's six of us, and only one of you!" Boy three, also known as Brad, pointed out mockingly.

"Dumb bug freak." Girl three insulted.

"I'M NOT A BU-EEP!!!" Webs was about to scream out in anger, but was cut off by a shoe slamming down in front of her.

The shoe belonged to Boy one, and he moved his foot back before speaking.

"Shut the hell up, freak. No one cares." He snapped.

Unknown to them, a six wheeled Jeep Gladiator pulled up on the curb side before the driver put it in park. The driver got out, and immediately made his way towards the group.

"How about we break one her legs?" Brad suggested.

"Again with this shit?!" A familiar voice spoke up from behind the group.

They all turn to face the source of the voice, and are suddenly filled with fear when they see a familiar angry face approaching them.

It's Drago Komodo... and he's wielding a crowbar!!!