(M/N) Vs. Ghidorah Round 2

Welcome to another chapter! In this chapter we will see where Ghidorah had disappeared off to after the battle in Antarctica. And the rematch between (M/N) and Ghidorah will show a different level of battle prowess (M/N) has.

Also, cursing.

Enjoy!

-before Ghidorah showed up-

In the cold vastness of space, a massive spaceship could be seen floating near Earth.

ZAP!

"OUCH!" "YOW!" "AAHHHHH!"

Screams of pain could be heard as Ghidorah violently punished her henchmen via lighting. Increasing the voltage slowly, making it even more painful for her most trusted subordinates.

"You three idiots had ONE JOB!"

Ghidorah snarled, Ni and San continue blasting the trio with electric attacks.

"I gave you an order thousands and thousands of years ago to get your sorry asses over here and get me out of the ice! Instead, you take your sweet time and by then I'm already set free by the Earth inhabitants!"

BZZZT!

"Who I have no doubt, want something from me in exchange for freeing me!"

The shock voltage increased until they practically resembled

(This. Source: Home Alone 2 when Marv gets shocked. 0:37-1:01)

(God, I can't stop laughing my ass off at this scene)

Finally deciding they had enough, Ghidorah canceled the attack.

Thump!

Letting her minions fall to the ground, groaning in pain.

The three alien kaiju girls groaned, as they got up.

(Gigan – Second in Command)