1K Special

To commemorate the (now over) thousand views this story has reached. I will put up this special. Honestly, it's not just because this story has over a thousand views that I'm writing this special. But at the fact that people actually enjoy this story.

I have read other Godzilla stories, and when they put Zilla jr. as part of the harem there is a lot of negative comments. Mainly because of the America Godzilla 1998 movie. Didn't expect people to actually like it, or the fact that the reader is the Original Zilla in the movie, with Zilla Jr. from the cartoon series as his daughter.

And just to add: Unless stated, most of the specials (be it to celebrate the views on the story, or just to create a different timeline) will not be connected to the main story or to any of the specials that are written.

For example, this special will have Godzilla and the rest of the Kaiju Girls already knowing (M/N) exists due to the fact that he took a more proactive stance in the San Francisco battle when he saved Andrew.

So, Godzilla when she's not fighting or spending time with her daughter Jr., can be seen staying with (M/N) in his house.

Enjoy this special.

Also,

WARNING!

THIS SPECIAL WILL HAVE A LEMON STRAIGHT FROM THE GET-GO! IF LEMONS AREN'T YOUR CUP OF TEA, I WILL PLACE LINE BREAKS FROM WHEN IT BEGINS TO WHEN IT ENDS! ALSO, WILL TAKE UP MOST OF THE SPECIAL CHAPTER!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THE LEMON REGARDLESS OF MY WARNINGS.

Though knowing most of the people reading this, you are probably here for that kind of thing, aren't you?

Sorry for that long winded talk. ON WITH THE STORY!

-Location: New York City, secluded and hidden area with (M/N) house-

----------------------------WARNING! LEMON STARTS!---------------------------------

Schloop, squelch, thrust

MOAN

"OHHHH!!" Came the loud lustful moan of the Queen of the Monsters as she was violently pounded into submission by the newly crowned King of the Monsters.

"(M/N)! (M/N)!" Godzilla moaned in pure ecstasy as her mate roughly and violently thrusted inside her pussy. Her body shaking from the aggressive male action.

"Hah, hah" (M/N) panted and growled as he hungrily thrusted inside his mate in a primal state.

(I headcanon that since he was originally a normal animal, that he possesses stronger, more primal instincts then even the Kaiju themselves)

"Oh, ah, ah, AH!" Godzilla moaned as she came all over his shaft. Her scent driving the already lust driven male into a more primal, primitive state as his grip tighten, and he slammed her over him.

"AAHHH!!" The Queen of the Monsters screamed, as her sexual frustrations, that had been building for millions of years, was finally being released.

"Go...jira" (M/N) rasped, as he repeatedly impaled her with his shaft.

Godzilla moaning, as her walls gripped his massive member and squeezed it rather tightly.

"Har-harder" She whimpered.

She could not believe how much of a submissive she was when it came to sex! She was the Queen of the Monsters and yet here she was being dominated into submission.

And the terrifying part? She loved it. (Who knew the Queen of the Monsters had a kinky side to her?)

She loved the sensation of the male Kaiju cock burying itself deep inside her pussy and pounding her womb, sending her into overdrive.