Battle in Antarctica | Part 2

(M/N) = Male Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

Note: Just to let you know this is slightly longer than I anticipated it to be

Enjoy!

"SCRREEEEECCHHH!"

Monster Zero roared as she shook herself free from whatever ice remained on her body.

Opening her eyes, she stared at the humans in their planes as they stared in shocked at the sight before them.

Smirking, she opened her mouth and said,

CUT!!! Seriously, who is messing the with the script!? I mean it fits her, ironically, but I didn't put that in.

???: HAhahaha! Your welcome!

Wha-!? YOU!?

A shadowy figure drops down to reveal

DEADPOOL!?

DEADPOOL!?

Deadpool: Yep, how do you like my handiwork? Figure you needed a little spice to your fanfic ain't that right my lovely readers?

Waggling his eyebrows to the screen.

Stop breaking the fourth wall you Death be damned Fourth Wall Breaking overripened avocado looking Merc with a Mouth!

Deadpool: Thank you, thank you! You all are beautiful.

...Just leave and go break into someone else story. There are infinite stories on this site.

Deadpool: Okay! But mark my words I'll be back with the Mother of all Chimichangas for us to enjoy!

Disappears to God knows where.

...Let's just get back to the story.

Deadpool (in the distance): Don't forget to write the words!

Huh? Oh right.

"AHH, after ten thousand (or however long she was frozen) years I'm free. It's time to conquer Earth!"

Redo!

-Monster Zero POV-

Finally, after millennia of captivity I have finally been set free!

'Bzzt, my queen do you read me?'

Ah, looks like my subordinates have arrived. Took them long enough.