NINETEEN: swear to god.

JAMES CAN FEEL a hand on his neck, a thumb softly caressing into the nape of it as another hand was on his thigh, softly rubbing up and down as it slowly rides up towards his crotch area. "Billy?" He slurred, turning his head to the other, his vision is blurry but he can make out the sick grin on the Hargrove's face. "What did you do?" He whispered.

Then suddenly he was back inside. And up the stairs. Down the hall. In a dark room. Suddenly a bright lamp shone on him and he can feel hands on his shins as a girl was talking, giggling. He felt his belt being taken off, his shirt being slipped off his body but wasn't able to fight back or say anything.

Then he felt warmth on his lower half, and hands holding his arms down which was really no use because he couldn't move. Couldn't scream. But he wanted to.

Steve got to Robin and Rhys first, whispering into both blonde's ears and then rushing and leading them to where Eddie was doing shots with Jonathan, also whispering into their ears. Then they went to find Argyle and Nancy still dancing, but this time salsa dancing for some fucking reason, waving them over and the two rushed over to them, Steve whispering to them as well as to avoid making a scene. "What the fuck?!" Nancy clearly didn't get that as she now pushed past them all.

She was the first one out the door only to find the front porch bench completely empty. "Where are they?" Nancy said angrily. "I told the dickhead not to move." Steve said, pissed off. "A rapist? You told a rapist that and thought that he would listen?" Eddie rushed inside first with the others following, all the way upstairs where they checked multiple rooms.

Most of them were preoccupied with couples making out or stoners trying to just smoke some weed, one group were straight up snorting cocaine, even Tina was there and she works in fucking children education. And then finally Argyle got to a door that wasn't locked so they all rushed over. "Break that shit down!" Eddie said but Argyle just stepped out of the way. "I'm too soft for that. I'm like a teddy bear, I'll burst and cotton will fall out." He says and Jonathan just pats his chest.

Steve was the first at the door, trying to break in, "Billy Hargrove, I swear to God, I will call the police!" Nancy screamed at the door. "I will murder you with my bare hands!" Eddie shouted as he joined Steve, the two of them breaking open the door. The scene before them was so unsettling. It made Steve well up in tears and Eddie want to vomit. "Get off of him, you fucking sickos!" Robin shouted, her voice cracking as she yelled it at the three.

The three had rushed to get their clothes in order before rushing out of the bedroom and Eddie rushed over to James. "Jamie? Hey, Jamie?" He said as he pulled up the Hopper's jeans, quickly fastening them and pulling his shirt back on, a blanket to the side he uses to cover him. "Guys, help!" Eddie cried and the others came to help as Steve just stood there with tears evident on his face.

The group sort of panicked and ended up at the hospital, all of them now gathered in the waiting room and waiting. Eddie had fallen asleep at some point on Rhys' shoulder, as did Jonathan and Argyle on each other, Nancy and Robin also on each other all while Steve couldn't sleep, just stared blankly at the floor.

If he hadn't insisted they go to the party, this never would've happened to James. That's what he keeps repeating to himself then a nurse walked in so he quickly sat up. "Are you... the ones who brought in James Hopper Jr.?" He asked and Steve nods, quickly standing up as Rhys watched him, not being able to move because of Eddie on his arm.

"Well, we pumped his stomach of the drugs and he's probably just sleeping it off for now... as for the assault, --" Steve blanked for a moment, the memory of seeing those three on James like that made his heart clench, "-- and it'll be up to James when he wakes up if he wants to report it to the police or not." He explained and Steve felt like puking again. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the fact someone could even do that to another person. He just nods. "O--Okay." He whispered.

"And as for you all, you should probably head home, get some rest too and come back when he wakes up." The man explains and Steve only nodded before turning to the others. He woke up everyone individually and told them all what happened and that they should go home.

"No, I need to stay." Eddie refused and Steve just glanced at him. "James means a lot to all of us, Eddie. But right now, he just needs rest. It'll be a lot on him too if we're all here... I say I come back with Jonathan in the morning since he is his actual brother." He said and Eddie raised his brows slightly at Steve.

"And you are... what to him?" He asked and it grew quiet. "This is intense, guys..." Argyle broke the silence suddenly. "Guys, I'll just... I'll just bring my mom and dad and update you guys as the day goes on." Jonathan said and grabbed Argyle's hand. "We should all go home. No one's staying and that's final." He said and then everyone went home.

As for James, he woke up at like three in the morning, his throat felt scratchy and he felt like his body wasn't his. He slowly looked around and realized he wasn't home. He reached for the button to call for the nurse, gently pressing it and the man rushed in, holding a clipboard. "Oh, James, you're awake now--" "Water. I want water." He cut him off, his voice hoarse and the nurse nods his head. "I'll be right back with some water." He tells him.

authors note
me: angst/trauma free au with hoppington and dirty munson <3
my mind: no.
me: but--
my mind: no. Immediately no.