THIRTEEN: give it your all.

EDDIE DIDN'T HEAR from Rhys that night, which he was a little disappointed by, for a bit but then just smoked some weed and fell asleep watching Labyrinth which resulted in a very weird dream about David Bowie. He didn't hear from him the rest of the week until Friday morning when he woke up to a text from Rhys sent at like 3:37 am.

Asking to hang out later that night. Eddie felt a little petty and didn't wanna respond at first, so he didn't but the moment James' car stopped, (he drove them all to work because he offered), he took out his phone and responded as James, Steve and Robin got out and took sips from their coffee they picked up on the way. "Eds?" James said, knocking on his window and Eddie quickly hopped out the car.

"Sorry." He said before pressing the send button before it was too late then the group of four headed inside, put on their uniforms and started opening up the shop. Being here at 9:30 to open up at 10:00 was good hours but still, they work until late 10:00 in the evening sometimes because of how popular the shop was. Eddie spent the rest of the day absentmindedly doing his work, avoiding his phone and cleaning whatever need to be cleaned, scooping or blending whatever ice cream needed to be scooped or blended.

He's been so preoccupied with the thought of Rhys blowing him off all week that he doesn't even notice Steve and James talking discreetly by the door to the breakroom, or Robin texting and giggling away a few times. He sighed then turned to Steve who walked up to him. "Do you want me to take over the register?" He asked and Eddie quickly nods.

"How's the progress with you and Jamie?" He asked as he lifted his arms and rested them on top of the ice cream freezer by the counter. "Well... not much." Steve sighed then glanced over to the other soaking a rag to go wipe down some tables. "I... I give him hints, but he just kinda shoots me down each time." He shrugs and Eddie leans closer, grabbing Steve's shoulder gently in his hand.

"Harrington..." He whispers and Steve hums, looking at the Munson moving closer. "Next time you find yourself alone with him, give it your all. Smooch the fuck out of that man. You don't even need words for your passion, your lips will do it for you." He said as Steve's face was growing hot, turning red as he spoke then Eddie grins. "Then you'll see what I mean by he's hung." He said and Steve shoves him.

"Stop!" He laughed and James looked over as the pair are laughing together before glancing away quickly, continuing to wipe down the tables as Eddie stayed there by Steve, accompanying him and asking him questions. Once work was over, Eddie is surprised to say the least when Rhys is standing by his car, just waiting and leaning against the side.

"Hey..." He said and Rhys looks over, standing up straight. "Hey." He smiled and Eddie isn't, just staring and looking disappointed. "Sorry... about earlier this week. Was busy with work, got swamped with cars to fix and my best mechanic called in sick but I knew the fucker was probably just at home getting drunk.... anyway, I'm all free for you now, Eds." He smiled and Eddie just glanced away, nodding.

"It's fine. Understandable..." He said despite spending almost the entire week waiting by his phone for a text from Rhys. "How about I make it up to you by giving you head?" The blond asked and the brunette scoffs, shoving his shoulder gently as he rolled his eyes.

Rhys laughs, tilting his head to the side a bit and smiling faintly at the Munson who glanced down. "Uh... wanna get high back at my place?" Rhys now asked and Eddie glanced up, smiling. "Sure..." He says quietly.

Rhys' place was... a pretty good apartment. It had three bedrooms, one big bathroom, a nice kitchen and the livingroom was equally as nice. "You live here alone?" Eddie asked while he looks around the livingroom and Rhys is grabbing stuff from his bedroom where the door is wide open. "I live here with Avery and Silas. Nora comes and goes because she lives with her boyfriend." Rhys explains and Eddie nods, looking into the kitchen. "The third bedroom is however just my practice space so I try my best to make it more home-y for Nora for whenever she does stay over." He says and Eddie approached one of the rooms' wide open door to see a set of drums.

He smiles, "I remember when you were still living with your parents and always gushed about getting a drumset..." He says as he approached Rhys' door to find the man holding a baggie, a grinder, a lighter. "Yeah... oh, pipe or bong? I can roll joints too."

"Anything's cool with me."

So Rhys lights a joint he then passes back and forth between him and Eddie. The Munson is unsure how it happened but somehow he ended up on top of Rhys, kissing passionately as the blond is laying on his back and caressing Eddie's back. There was a question, that's all Eddie remembers and him thinking back to the advice he gave to Steve about James and thinking fuck it. Thinking about how he should follow his own advice.

Now he's hovered over the older man, kissing him as hands are climbing up his back, underneath his shirt. He pulls back, hands over each side of Rhys' face as he smiled faintly. "Okay. I'm done." He leaned back to sit back on the other end of the couch. "What do you mean you're done?" The blond quickly sat up and Eddie smiled, knowing he got Rhys excited. "I mean I'm bored..." He looks back at the Campbell who's staring.

"We can go to my room." Rhys crawls towards him and Eddie smirked a bit. "Yeah? What will we do in there?" He asked, tilting his head up a bit and Rhys just smiled widely. "Anything you want, baby." He says as he grabs Eddie's chin, connecting their lips once more into another kiss, pressing Eddie's back into the couch now as he laid on top of the brunette male.

"Okay, yeah, let's go to your room..."

authors note
i love rhys. i love rhys so much