Chapter V: Run, Alligator. Run~

The School Days competition is almost done! Apple Bloom and Adagio can't let it pass by without getting that cheat sheet though. In an attempt to steal the answers, chaos breaks loose, making both of our protagonists go tumbling through tons of obstacles. What will happen? We will see~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter V: Run, Alligator. Run~

The maze's walls are way too tall for my liking... I understand that they didn't want people to cheat, but they're almost intimidating at this height. The bigger issue is the fact that I have to follow Rainbow Dash through this maze as well. One of them has the cheat sheet and I'm hoping it's Dash. I'm not all too confident in Apple Bloom's ability to steal the sheet from one of her best friends. Then again, Apple Bloom has defied my expectations before, so I really shouldn't underestimate her.

Following Dash through this wood maze is easier said than done. It's like she can't decide where to go. If this was a normal maze, then it would be a lot faster, but there are like three puzzles inside here that we need to complete before we get out. This is where the cheat sheet would come in handy, assuming they actually have it. If I'm wrong, then we're pretty much giving the win to whoever does have the sheet. Though, I doubt I'm wrong about this. I heard them blatantly talking about answers and clues. They even said Luna's name. It has to be them...

"So, are you trying to piggyback off of me for answers?" Rainbow Dash says in a loud tone to make sure I can hear her. She's only about five steps in front of me, but I suppose she wants to make herself heard. "I know I'm pretty smart, but do you really think I would know the answers to the puzzles in this maze?" That's the problem, Dash. I don't think you know the answers. I'm sure you know them.

"Come off of it, Dash. There are only a few correct paths to go down in this maze, so I'm just going the best way I can." Flipping my hair back, I can't help but search Rainbow's body again for any piece of paper that might be visible. No such luck... "It just so happens you're going the same way."

"Sure," Rainbow says with a chuckle, walking backwards to connect her eyes with mine. "A siren who was smart enough to cause chaos between me and my friends going down the same path I am as a coincidence? If anything, I'd say you're nervous about these puzzles, Dagi." Rainbow Dash sticks her tongue out at me, quickly smirking before stopping.

"I'm not nervous about these puzzles. If anything, I think I would finish them before you. I'm just relying on you to find the puzzles." That is only a half truth... I'm relying on her to find the puzzles and have the answers in her pocket.

"Wanting me to find the puzzles for you? How honorable of you, Dagi," Rainbow teases me with a laugh, holding her stomach for a moment.

"You can't always live 'honorably' when you have been alive for thousands of years, so cut me some slack, will you?" Winking at Dash, I can't help but smirk, teasing her in exchange. If she does have the cheat sheet, then I will have to backstab her soon, but it's fun to joke around with her.

"God, I forgot you're that old. Are you sure it's legal for you to buck Sunset?" Realizing her error, Rainbow Dash slaps her face with an angry grimace. "I mean, fuck. AJ tries to never swear to an ungodly standard. How many times have you two fucked anyway?" I can't help but raise my eyebrow at Rainbow Dash's question, my mind wondering whether I should honor that question with an answer.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I ask her with a chuckle, shaking my head at the absurdity of the conversation.

"Are you saying that you two haven't..." Putting her index finger through a hole her other hand makes, she awkwardly smiles at the gesture, trying to ask the same question. "You know, danced under the sheets." It's almost comical how she isn't afraid to say the vulgar statement, but when it comes to saying the word "sex," she would rather jump in a ditch.