After sometime Laren entered the room and looked at Yibo.

"How are you doing buddy...." asked Lanren.

"Yeah....good..." said Yibo. Lanren went and sat near Yibo.

"Woah....you two are really fast Yibo....I never expected you to have a baby so soon....it's only been 2 months of your marriage...." said Lanren grinning.

"Shut up...." said Yibo and slapped his arm and Lanren started laughing.

"What....I am saying the truth....just how much Zhan ge fuck you to make you pregnant...." said Lanren while laughing.

"Lanren...." yelled Yibo as his face turned red from anger and embarassment.

"Okay okay....i will not tease you...." said Lanren.

"But just tell me...how did you get convienced for bearing a pup....you know......you were not ready at first...." said Lanren and Yibo sighed.

"I am not ready even now Lanren.... moreover.....when Zhan ge knotted me ....I was unconscious....So I barely had any idea about this upcoming pregnancy....." said Yibo.

"But...last night when Zhan ge told me about our babies....and I saw that ultrasound the small sized babies growing inside me, I just can't help the urge of protecting them and growing inside me..." said Yibo.

"Zhan ge also told me I can abort them if I want....but that thought scares me....you know it feels like he is asking me to cut a part of me out..." said Yibo with fear visible on his face.

Lanren smiled looking at Yibo.

"It's fine Yibo....that's what the feeling you get when you have your own babies...." said Lanren. Yibo smiled and nodded.

"You just wait here....I am coming in a moment...." said Lanren and went out after sometime he came back with a big bowl in his hand. Yibo looked at it carefully.

"Woahhh.....Ice cream....I want it, give me too...." said Yibo.

"This is not for you...." said Lanren.

"ummm....why....i want to eat...." said Yibo pouting.

"This is for my nephew or niece....you understand...." said Lanren and gave the bowl to Yibo. Yibo nodded and took it happily.

"Anyways.....If I will not eat it...how will it reach to your nephew and niece....so let me eat it..." said Yibo while eating the ice cream happily.
Lanren smiled while looking at Yibo.

In the hospital
Zhan went to Dr Sun's room and knocked at the door.

"Ohh....Zhan....come inside..." said Sun. Zhan entered inside.

"Please have a seat..." said Sun and Zhan sat down.

"Here....take these reports....I have checked it...." said Sun and Zhan took the reports.

"And there are the name of some medicines.....give them to Yibo regularly..." said Sun and Zhan nodded.

"Dr....is everything okay..." asked Zhan.

"Yes...everything is completely fine Zhan..." said Sun.

"and....the complications you told about..." asked Zhan.

"Luckily he have no complications....but be careful....and keep giving him the medications..." said Sun smiling.

"Thank you so much Dr..." said Zhan happily.

"Dr....I want to ask one more thing...." asked Zhan.

"what is it..." asked Zhan.

"You know....Yibo's heat was not regular....he recently started having his regular heat and now he is pregnant....I hope that's not a problem..." said Zhan.