Blissful honeymoon

Start from the beginning

Yibo reached out and gripped his head with one hand as he sucked harder, his teeth just slightly grazing the spot. As he bucked his hips he plunged his tongue inside once more, the strong muscle stimulating every inch of Yibo's insides. All Yibo could focus on was the growing heat inside and the frenzied pleasure.

Zhan was trying his best not to go hard on Yibo.

"Zhan....ge.....ahhhh......faster..." Moaned Yibo while gripping the sheets.

Zhan leaned forward and kissed Yibo's lips while sucking his cherry plump lips and pushed a finger inside Yibo's cherry bud. Yibo jumped with the sudden entrance.

Yibo clunged onto Zhan's body, while gasping for breath, his body was shuddering for Zhan's touch. Zhan pressed one more finger inside making Yibo wriggle his body and started moving them inside, hitting Yibo's prostate as it took no time for Zhan to search Yibo's prostate.

"ahh....hahh...." Moaned Yibo completely lost in pleasure.

Zhan didn't wasted any more time as he threw his t shirt and pulled down his shorts releasing his hard leaking cock. Yibo saw the big red cock with shimmering eyes.

Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes and saw them changing colour he even felt the presence of some different phermones around him which was making him feel even more aroused.

Zhan flipped Yibo on the bed with a jerk and moved between his legs. Zhan grabbed Yibo's ass cheeks with his big hands while kneeding them like a dough, he pulled them away revealing his red hole leaking with bis juices. Zhan without delaying even a further moment shoved his cock inside Yibo's warm hole.

"Arghhh...." Groaned Yibo with sudden jerk. Zhan pushed inside his cock into Yibo's tight cave and started going in and out in to and fro motion.

Zhan picked up his pace and started ramming Yibo's hole like a beast. He bit Yibo's shoulder while leaving large red marks over his body.

"Ahhh....ge....ahhh.....hah...." Moaned Yibo, while breathing hardly. Zhan shoved his finger inside Yibo's mouth while fucking his mouth with his fingers too.

Yibo was already at his limit, as he released his seeds on the matress but that didn't stopped Zhan. Zhan continued pounding Yibo's hole. He slapped Yibo's bun making them red and jiggle.

"Arghh...." Moaned Yibo as he felt himself getting hard once again.

Zhan flipped Yibo once again, he pulled Yibo's legs over his shoulder and continued pounding him. Yibo pressed his eyes close while breathing heavily, with his mouth open and lips.

Zhan leaned forward and grabbed Yibo's hair and pulled them up and caught those red lips and started eating them while sucking and biting.

Zhan's other hand moved to Yibo's chest while pinching his small red cherries. Yibo jerked his back upwards with over stimulation.

Zhan continued pounding as Yibo felt his cock pulsating inside him, and soon later Zhan's cock burst inside Yibo throwing his liquid inside. Zhan pulled his cock out and looked at Yibo.

Yibo felt disappointed as he was still hard, but he didn't have any idea that Zhan was still not done yet.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's angle and with a swift motion he pulled Yibo against his cock and once again he was inside Yibo. He started pounding again but this time it was hard and rough.

"Ahhh....hahh....ge...." Yibo yelled with pain and pleasure. Zhan started hitting his prostate continuously while making Yibo yell his name.

"Ahhh....Yibo....hahh....I...can't... control..." groaned Zhan as he felt himself going out of control. Yibo's cock once again started to cum but before Yibo could even enjoy his release Zhan flipped him and pull him making him stand on his hands and knees and continued breaking Yibo's little hole.