Chapter 15: The land of waves (part 1)

Start from the beginning

I then turned my head and saw Sasuke all angry. Like really really angry.

"How dare you insult Sakura like that! She isn't weak at all! She is one of the strongest people I know! And what's wrong with Sakuras hair? Her hair is really beautiful!" Sasuke said well yelled actually. And glared at Tazuna.

Everyones jaws dropped in the room including mine. Well besides tazunas of course cause he was confused as fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

'I don't even know anymore inner!'

Anyway Sasuke just realized what he just said and he faced his back towards us. And before he turned around I could clearly see he was blushing a bit.

Sasuke's pov:

'Oh crap! What the hell did I just say?! Why the hell did I just say all of that? Well now I'm embarrassed! And whats Sakura going to say now? Wait why am I so worried about what Sakura's going to say?'

I then felt someone's hand pat my head and I turn around to see Sakura patting my head and smiling softly.

Time skip to when everyones ready to leave konoha

"Yeah we're finally leaving!" Naru shouted in excitement.

"Could you shut up dobe." Sasu said clearly annoyed.

"Well excuse me for being so happy about being able to leave the village for the first time in my life. At least I don't have a stick up my ass." Naruto retorted back.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!" Sasuke said back.

He gets that sassy ness from you

'Well no shit sherlock.'

"Come on let's go." Sensei said.

Another small time skip

As I was walking I saw a puddle.

'Oh I remember this puddle! I wonder what would happen if I jumped in it!'

Your hopeless sometimes you know that right?

I just agnored inners comment and looked at kakashi sensei to see that he was on guard.

I then ran to the puddle and was ready to jump on it but kakashi sensei just had to pull me back and shook his head in dispruvel.

"Awww your no fun Kakashi sensei!" I said with an annoyed look on my face.

"Sakura you really do act like a little kid sometimes." Kakashi Sensei said.

After he said that two ninjas appeared out of the puddle. And of course kakashi was able to make a quick replacement of himself. We all then got our kunais out and went into battle stance.

Naruto was shaking and Sasuke looked like he was a bit scared himself. I didn't look nervous or scared on the outside but on the inside I was panicking.

'Sakura calm yourself down. Just focus on protecting your friends. Remember not to show fear to your enemies. Remember fear is a sign of weakness.'

As I was telling myself that my eyes turned to a jade color.

Oh seems like I don't have to help you out with this one. Anyway you got this bestie! Remember your a bad bitch.

'Thanks inner! saying that actually helps me.'

I then spotted both of the ninja. One of them was going after Sasuke and the other was going after Naruto. And ofcourse I have to help Naru out cause he's just trembling and standing still not knowing what to do.

So I ran out infront of Naruto as the ninja was about to stab him with the kunai. And as he was ready to attack I  then cut off the ninjas left arm. The arm with the kunai in it.

I then sent a chakura packed punch to the ninjas stomach and that bitch went flying in the air.

And then I didn't see where he went after. But most likely that ninja won't live due to the amount of blood he's lost from me cutting off his arm.

Anyway Sasuke was able to take care of the other ninja on his own. And after that kakashi sensei came out from his little hiding place and when he did my eyes went back to normal.

"Kakashi sensei why the hell did you leave us like that?!" I said.

"Sakura language. And I was gonna help you guys but you guys seemed to be doing fine on your own. Anyway good job Sasuke and Sakura for taking out those two ninja." Said kakashi sensei

"Sakura I'm sorry that you had to worry about me and protect me again." Said Naruto while looking away from me and rubbing his arm all embarrassed.

'Isnt Naruto just the most cutest little ball of sunshine!'

He sure is!

"It's ok Naruto. You know its ok to be scared sometimes. Even I get scared every once in a while." I said.

"R-really Saku-chan?! Even you get scared?" Naruto said surprised.

"Well ofcourse I'm only human after all." I said and patted Naruto's head.

"GET DOWN!" Kakashi sensei said.

I imediently got down when kakashi said to. And pulled Naruto down with me.

When I looked around to make sure everyone was alright I then looked up to see Zabuzas back facing to us.

He then turned around and looked at all of us. Then his eyes landed on me.

'Wait a damn minute?! Why the hell is zabuza looking at me?! Shouldn't he be focused on Kakashi sensei?!'