Chapter 13

I sat in the impala and thought to myself while Dad, Sammy and Uncle bobby were inside Bobby's house.
There was no chance in hell I would forgive my father anytime soon.
I began thinking and thinking.
Until my eyes steeled on the back yard. I sighed getting out if the car. I starred at the old shed now. And began walking into the poorly lite up room. Lighting another candle, I closed the door behind me.
Marshall laid there, dead, pale, cold.
I sighed once more and sat down beside the table.
"God Dammit...Why couldn't I have been able to fix this before all hell bursted out."
I said pretty much speaking to myself. I clutched at his hand. I began thinking of everyday for this. About all the fun we'd had.
I shook my head a decided to prat for once. I held a bible to my face and began speaking out loud.

"God, Jesus, who ever cares to listen. *sigh* please I ask the for help. I wish for my best friend back. A men"

I starred at the book and spoke again.

"I want my life back Dammit"

I held my head down and I slowly cried for once. I took a deep breath as thought about the Mark.
I starred at it with a passion of brig pissed off. I clutched close my eyes.
"Dammit fix Him!" I yelled as tears fell on to the bible.
I hit my head on the desk pleading.
"Hello Denna, you called"
I quickly jumped up frightened.
"!Eh! What the Hell?! Who?! What?!"
A man stood there looking just like Marshall. But yet he still seemed different.
"Who- Who the hell-"
He walked up to me and kissed me as if we were close.
"Marshall?" I asked holding my hands to my side.
He smirked at me as I looked over at Marshall's lifeless body.
My face became confused. As he kissed my forehead.
"!?" I pulled away.
"What the hell is going on?!"
He looked at somewhat confused. But than quickly smiled with that adorable look and I quickly knew he was apart I Marshall.
"I'm Marshall just, the one to protect you Denna." He said still with the cute look upon his face.
"Eh-" I was able to get out before his lips met mine.
He pushed me up to the wall and my heart dropped.

Opening my eyes I jumped up hitting my head on the top of the car. I was alone. Still siting in the same place as before. I slightly screeched and gasped for air.
I slipped out of the car looking around.
All the cars still sat in the same place.
"Sammy? Uncle Bobby? Dad?" I asked walking into the house. Not a voice. I whipped out my gun and began walking around.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dean? Can you hear me?!" Marshall's voice echoed in my head.
"Dean please! L-Look behind you!"
I turned slightly to see a floating book. My eyes widened and saw Marshall appear.
But suddenly gone again.
"Dean? Are you talking to someone?"
Dad asked me.
"Eh-No I guess not" I said pulling my gun down.
I shook my head and walked into the living room.
Dad and Uncle bobby began talking among them selves about things when I heard something about Crossroad demons.
"💡"
"? Uh Dean?" Maddie asked.
I jumped over to my phone and began googling some things.