Chapter 12

Opening my eyes a bright flash on light surprised me. Sitting up I looked around. A open field of glass.
"What the hell? Where am I?" I asked looking around at the sight. I quickly ripped up my sleeve to see the mark.
"Dammit," I left my sleeve and began walking.
The sky was a bright blueish pink. It was honestly perfection.
"Dean? Maddie? Hello? Anyone?!" I yelled. Not a word back.
"Where the fuck?"
The sound of maybe blankets being shook out came from behind me as I turned.
A girl stood there. Looking so much like Dean. "Dean? Where the he are we?" I began walking up to her and she twisted looking at me.
She was like, a happier version of Dean. I began thinking as I surveyed her. She wore the bracelet I'd given her a few years ago when I made a promise to always stay beside her.

"Welcome, this is your safe place"

She said and smiled brightly. "My safe place? Dean what the hell is going on?" I asked again.
"You don't understand do you? Marshall this is Heaven. I'm the Denna from years ago. Before my mother died. Just older." She said moving the hair from her face.
I looked at her for a moment as I looked around.
"I'm dead..." I said looking away.
"Do you wish to remember your death?" She asked walking forward.
"Let me go home" I said turning back to her.
She played two fingers on my forehead and I saw when Dean's dad killed me. I was a Knight of Hell it made sense that he'd did that.
Honestly I would had done the same. I starred at the sad cold look upon Deans face. She was angered.
"..." I looked down as the memory pasted away.
"How the hell do I know I can trust you"
She looked at me and walked over in front of me.
"You don't trust the one you once cared about. It's still me Marshall I'm just the me before mom died."
Her face slowly grow sad. I wasn't sure what to do.
"Fine, I trust you" I said and she quickly looked up and smiled.
We quickly disappeared from the field to a what seemed to be a motel.
Maddie and Dean walked in and as did myself. They couldn't see me but I could see them. It was a memory.
"Sam, where's my pie? I thought I picked it where is it?!" Dean said freaking out throwing everything out of the bag.
Myself laughed and Dean quickly turned around. "Dude not cool" she said waiting to laugh.
"I don't have it" I said holding it behind my hands.
She ran over to me reaching behind. I began holding it up in the air messing with her.
"Mar! Come On!" She yelled laughing. Maddie fell laughing harder as Dean tried more and more.
She stood on her tippy toes and reached one last time.
He smirked and quickly kissed me and pulled the food from my hand.
"Okay, I you two are gonna be like that I'm gonna leave" Maddie said taking a deep breath. Dean had a big grin on her face as I thought about the kiss.
My face turned pink as Dean laughed a bit more.
How could I just let times like this go?
The memory faded.
And it was the two of us once more.
"The old days" she said looking down laughing a bit. I glimpsed over at her thinking. Was she even real...or...just a fake person from my memory trying to help me pass on?
"I-I miss my life...With Dean" I said looking straight down. My fist balled up more as I didn't understand and just plain frustrated.
"Let me back dammit" I mumbled.
"..Take me back.."