-chapter-8-

Pulling in to the Inn, I sat outside for a few minutes to take in the cold air. Looking past the window of the car, I noticed someone walking toward the car. I quickly stood up and walked toward.
He had his hood on an I was unable to see who.
He stopped only feet before me. And a smirk was somehow visible past darkness between us. My chest tightened as I began to feel worried.
"Who the hell are you" I asked. He stood with his hands in his pockets saying noting. We stood for why seemed to be a while. I wasn't sure what to think. I spoke again trying to have him show himself but still nothing. "What do you want" I asked walking up closer to him. I stopped in my tracks to see that it was Marshall hiding within the darkness. A smile grow upon both our faces as I hugged him tightly as ever. He hugged me back the same. Letting go I looked into the the small apparent Sam and I were renting. Walking back in with Marshall, Sammy had already feel asleep. I sat on the other bed and watched as Sammy laid there. Knowing something was different in my gut I tried my best to ignore the feeling and try tracking down Crowley.
Reading through a old news paper it said that Golden creek had been takin over by a demon attack in 1988.
Looking over at Marshall he stood looking at me.
"What?" I asked standing up. He shrugged. A smile appeared on my face again as I saw my best friend again.
God dammit why didn't I use my common sense?!
Being a complete asshat ((defines-Stupid person))
He quickly wrapped his arms around y waist and I blushed crazy. "Eh-" I said as he pulled me into his arms and in to a quick kiss. He seemed different and I wasn't sure what to say nor do. My heart began beating more and more as we looked at one another.
Gripping me tighter her pulled me in again and pushed me to the wall. I quickly lost my breath and fell under.
He held my arms over my head as he kissed me. Opening my eyes I could see someone in the corner of my eyes. I watched as I think Crowley maybe walked over to Sammy. I pulled my lips away and smirked knowing his plain. This wasn't my best friend. He was someone completely different now.
"You son of a bitch" I said pulling my arms free. He smirked as I turned my head to see my Sammy gone.
His eyes flashed black and I quickly pulled out of his grip.
"What the hell Marshall, this isn't you"
He walked closer to me and began smirking.
"The Mark is what happened. You let me die! Than Crowley saved my ass. The bloods One your hands Dean!"
He yelled at me.
"You-died?" I asked as he turned his head. "When the hell did that happen?!"
He looked back at me. "Doesn't matter now. Cause I'm a Knight Of Hell."
My eyes widened as I wasn't sure what to say.
"Crowley did not save your ass. All he did was just bring you back do he'd use you! This isn't real! No! I'm dreaming!" I yelled grabbing my head. I felt like I was gonna die suddenly.
.I blacked out than feeling my head hit the ground.