Who made me her mom?

[Her Pov]

I drink my cup of tea peacefully as a deranged Undyne cooks for me while humming happy tunes.

"So what's your big plan?" Sans asks he lays lazily on the couch. Oh the couch looks sooo comfy.

"Hmm I want to become an empress and kill Strange,probably in the end though." I say and flash a flirty smile to Undyne,who comes in with a bunch of pancakes.

"Oh thank you my darling , you are such a sweetheart." I say and immediately Undyne gets all hot and bothered. Damn the effect I have.

"Uh ... Your welcome...my.... QUEEN!" And yelling that last word,too embarrassed Undyne storms out to probably I don't know,fish?

"That was weirdly gross." Sans says now eating my damn pancakes!

"Leave my pancakes alone you damn skeleton!" I yell at him agitated as he gobbles up my pancakes.

"Heh too late." His smug smile makes me want to punch his face.

"ANGEL ,BROTHER!! LOOK I FINALLY CAUGHT A HUMAN!!!" Papy says as he proudly drags Lucas??? By his cloak.

Wtf is he doing here? I thought I told him to look after the kingdom for me.

"Isn't he your -" before Sans could define my "relationship" with Lucas. The bastard teleports right infront of my fucking face.Grabbing me from my waist he-

"Lawfully wedded husband you mean to say."

And with that he fucking teleports me to the universe of the lovely princess!

Oh for fucks sake

I didn't get to finish my pancakes

I'm burning -

"No you aren't burning the empire again." Luka deadpans as he skillfully avoids my kick to his face.

"YOU BITCH WE ARE DIVORCED! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME AGAIN??I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT MY PANCAKES!!" I yell at the bastard who looks very bored.He sighs as if I'm the one speaking shit!

"First of all leaving a note that says 'divorce bitch bye' isn't a real divorce agreement. Second of all I'm not bothering you,as still your legally wedded husband it's my duty to look after my wife and fuck the pancakes, I'll give you a buffet,if it makes you happy."

Did he say buffet?

A buffet?!?

"OH HUSBAND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!" I yell as I jump in his arms, not expecting me to pounce on him he falls with me on top of him.