ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴀɴᴇ,ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ..

Note: The protagonist is from my other book. I'm not going to reveal which one as it will spoil one of the endings of the particular book. But her name will be revealed in the last chapter.

For the time you all are free to guess 😉

[Her Pov]

"Pappy your spaghetti sucks." I whine as my tooth falls off due to the hardness of the spaghetti.

"OH NO ANGEL! YOUR TOOTH! COULD IT BE THAT YOUR TOOTH COULDN'T HANDLE THE DELICIOUSNESS OF MY SPAGHETTI AND DECIDED TO FALL OFF?"

"OFCOURSE NOT EVEN YOUR TEETH CAN HANDLE THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPECIAL SPAGHETTI,NYEH!NYEH!NYEH!"

I would have punched this little goofball of a skeleton but he's just so adorable.

So I guess a few broken teeth are justified.

"Yes Pappy my teeth couldn't handle it." I chuckle as a faint blush graces his skeleton cheeks.

"So Pappy you had something you wanted from me?" I question as he starts to nervously giggle.

"YES ... THE GREAT PAPYRUS REQUESTS YOU TO ...."

"To what?" I say amused, I know what he wants but I want him to say it.

"GO OUT ON A DATE!!!... WITH... WITH..NYEH NYEH" Oh poor papyrus looks like he's having a stroke. I mean smoke is coming out of his ears,or wherever ears are supposed to be...

"Me right bro?" Sans says casually walking with a lazy smirk on his face.

"YES YES! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS REQUESTS ANGEL TO GO ON A DATE WITH MY BROTHER SANS!" Papyrus says forcefully. He has an expression of sadness on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go on a date with you?" I question giving my adorable skeleton a chance.

Papyrus's eyes light up with hope but one glare from Sans made him scared.

"NO!"

I sigh

"Well okay then,so sans you got a bone to pick with me?"

Sans snorts at my horrible pun while Papyrus tries his very hard to act like he liked my horrible pun.

Cute

"NYEH,NYEH,NYEH! YOU ARE SO FUNNY ANGEL .."

"Ofcourse she is afterall I taught her." Sans smugly says.

Papyrus sure looked like he wanted to yell at Sans but one glance at me,he calmed down.

"HAVE A NICE..date angel!" With that Papyrus stormed out.

"You really made him upset Sans."

Sans looks a bit remorseful

"I really did didn't I?"

Sigh I'm not going to comfort him , I'm not his therapist. Plus he's not paying me.