My feet and the dinosaur

I was keeping going on my ticklish journey after the good sleep I had "In the end, I slept very well both this nights. I wasn't expecting that, ahah. This is such a fun journey, I still can't believe how lucky I am". And while going on, I started hearing some footsteps of something that was sure bigger than me "What was that? It seems not far away". Soon, I saw a mouth coming open near me, eating me whole with a bush.

I started being chewed there, with the tongue licking my feet "Hehehey! Thihihis tongue is tickling my feet!". After that, I got swallowed "Where am I? Who ate me?". A voice said "Who is talking?". "It's me! I'm in your throat!". "Oh! That's why the bush had such a great taste! I ate someone!". I went in the stomach and the dinosaur said "Sorry, I didn't see you and I ate you too, ahah. You are Matt, right? You should be with such tasty feet, but I can't see you since you are inside my belly! My name is Braky!". I replied "That's me, and don't worry. It can happen to be eaten! It's warm and comfy in here, ahah!". He smiled "Thanks, Matt. Just a moment, I'll spit you".

After saying that, Braky spat me out "I was licking your feet in my mouth, they were so tasty!". "I laughed a lot, ahah". He wrapped my right ankle with his tail and put me upside down near his nose to smell my bare foot "Sniff, sniff... such an intense scent of manliness...". He gently put his tongue on my right heel and started licking slowly my sole "Ahahahahah, Braky, it tickles so much!". "And your feet are so soft and meaty!". He licked all my five toes "So delicious. But your left foot seems sad... eheh". He opened his mouth and ate my whole left foot, just to start licking it inside "Ahahahahahah! Hehehehehy!". The tip of his tail started stroking and rubbing my big right foot, going all over my sole and wrapping my toes to play with them "Ahahahahahah, thehehehe best kind of torture!".

Braky tickled me for quite some time, until he was happy about that. He gently put me on the ground and unwrapped my right ankle "I still hope I haven't scared you when I ate you by accident!". "You don't have to worry. I'm to blame since I was near your lunch!". "You are too kind, Matt... and tasty, eheh. Good luck on your journey!". "Thank you, Braky, have a nice day!". I kept then going on my adventure.