My feet and the snake

As I kept going on my adventure in the Tickling Forest, I saw the sun starting to set "I sure walked a lot today and my feet got tickled a lot too. Soon I will better going to sleep somewhere". A voice near my hear said "It will be difficult to sleep with your feet like that, right? They will be helpless as you rest". I looked at the snake that was hanging from the tree "Oh, I got a bit scared, ahah!". He started coming down, as I saw his tail going in the direction of my left ankle "There is still time before going to sleep, now it's my turn to have some fun with your feet, right?". He tightly coiled my left ankle with his tail and made me fell.

He then said, as he started coiling his head around my right ankle "I followed you some time, Matt. My name is Scale and I'm a hungry snake". "It's nice to meet you. I guess my feet are at your mercy!". "Oh, if it was for me, they would be forever, eheh". He started tickling my left sole with the tip of his tail "Ahahah, it tickles a lot!". He pressured more "Such big soft feet! They look so tasty". With his tongue, he started licking between my right toes "Tickle tickle!". "Ahahah, Scale! This is so funny!". "You are funny, Matt. Seeing human's feet reacting to my tail and tongue is amazing, just like their taste, very yummi!". After tickling them for a while, he wrapped both my ankles with his tail, hanging me upside down "Sorry about that, but you will be my dinner. I need to get back some energy from all the tickling!".

I looked at him as he opened his mouth, taking me near it "Well, that's fair!". He started swallowing me, as I slowly was going down his long body. But at a certain point, I got stuck, still feeling my ankles being held tightly by his tail "Is something wrong, Scale?". "Eheh, tickle time!". With the tip of its tail, he started tickling again my soles "Ahahah, ehi, I'm stuck in your body! It's not fair, ahahah!". "Not fair? You will see! Bad boy!". He pressured and tickled even faster on my soles "Ahahahahahahah, thahahahat's a fair punishment, ahahahah!".

He kept tickling me, until I felt my ankles being freed. Scale swallowed my feet too "Tasty. Just have some patience, Matt. I'll get some energy and then you will be free to go. Is it comfy?". "Yes, don't worry. It feels nice". "I can feel the taste of your feet in my body, it's so good, ahah". After some time going down his body, I found myself trapped elsewhere "What happened? Scale?". "Eheh, I laid an egg with you inside! You were very tasty. Guess I'll eat you again sometime. Now I have to go... have fun!". "Ahah, thanks!". Scale went away, as I tried breaking the shell to exit from the egg. I was able to do it "I got tickled so much today. Better find a place where to sleep now".