My feet and the human

I kept walking, as it seemed to change the scenery around me "This place sure it's huge. I wonder what will happen to me next. Not gonna lie... the exit can wait, if anything else wants to tickle my big bare feet, they are welcome!". I walked on some leaves, it felt a bit like autumn, but after that, I found myself again upside down, hanging by my right ankle from a tree branch. A rope tied around it "Hana was right, I sure am easy to catch".

After saying that, from below me, I heard a voice "Found you, Matt. Welcome to the Tickling Forest!". I looked down, to see another human "Oh? Are you a human?". He too had a big beard like mine. He smiled "I am. Actually, I'm the only human living here. Let me reach you!". He started climbing the tree "I'm surprised, I met Leaf and Hana and they both ate me, saying they never tasted a human.... But you live here?". He reached the branch I was hanging from "Actually, I created this forest. You see, I wanted a peaceful place where it was possible to tickle someone's feet in many ways". "I see, ahah. You had a good idea". He laid on the branch, reaching with his hand my right sole "Thanks. And now, I caught you. I was hoping the most ticklish feet on the planet would reach this place, so, it's a dream coming true seeing your feet, Matt. And my name is Hunter".

Hunter kept caressing y foot "Ahahah, Huhuhunter, you are tickling my foot!". "How to resist? It's so soft... and look at these cute toes!" he said pinching all five of them "Coochie-coochie-coo!". "Ahahahah, thihihis is thehehehe thihihird time today I'm hanging by my ankles, I hahahave no escape!". Hunter grabbed my left ankle too "Time to smell!". He put my left sole near his face, as he kept tickling my right foot "This is the smell of a real man. They are so...". He started licking my sole "Delicious". "Ahahahah, Huhuhunter!". After that, he started sucking the big toe of my left foot "I love your feet so much, Matt!". "And I love being tickled, ahahahahah!".

It took some time for Hunter to be satisfied with my feet. He freed my right ankle from the rope, while keeping my left ankle so I wouldn't fall down "Time to go back on the ground, Matt". He safely helped me to get back on my feet "Thanks, Hunter. It was very funny". He looked at me "Thank you, Matt. I never had so much fun in my life... and now... you are going, right?". "I'm looking for the exit". He sighed "Well, that's fair. But your feet will have lots of fun". After saying that, he kissed me on the cheek and blushed "I like you a lot, so, if you change idea, you know where to find me, Matt". I blushed too "I will think about that, Hunter. Bye!". "Bye! I hope to see you again!". Still happy and blushing, I went on my ticklish journey.