Chapter 19

Demon came back after some time. He asked the maid about Samara and she informed him that Samara already finished her breakfast and went back to the bedroom.

Demon went to the bedroom expecting Samara on his bed, but to his disappointment the bed was empty. He slowly entered the bedroom and looked around but didn't find Samara anywhere.

For a moment he missed a heartbeat thinking 'did she escaped?' But his eyes fell on the bathroom door and he saw that the lights were on.

He walked towards the bathroom and gently knocked on the door asking, " Pumpkin, are you done yet? "

But he didn't get any reply. He knocked again and said, " Pumpkin, can you hear me? "

Again no response. He felt a little panic and knocked on the door harder. No response.

He immediately took out the keys from the drawer and opened the door and the sight in front of him almost stopped his breath.
Samara was about to sink in the water but she was sleeping so deeply that she didn't even realized she was about to drown.

He immediately ran towards the bathtub and picked her up in his arms and wrapped a towel around her body. After making sure he dried her body properly he brought her back to the bedroom.

He made her sit on the bed, she was half awake. He gentley dried her hair with drier.

After drying her hair he turned to leave for the bathroom but Samara held his hand from behind. He turned to look at her, she looked so beautiful at this moment.

She was just in a towel and her white collarbone and legs were exposed. She looked so tempting that Demon felt his little members hyperactiveness.

She said in a low voice with a beautiful smile on her face, " Thank you so much ". At this moment Demon lost his control and kissed her soft lips which were torturing him for days.

He was happy when Samara didn't push him and he continued kissing her hungrily. He tried to be very gentle to her, her lips were so soft, he felt like if he went even a little rough, her lips would tear apart and he didn't want to give her any kind of pain.

He slowly trailed his kisses to her neck then her collarbone. Her smell was making him crazy. Only god knows how much pain his dick was giving him. But he wanted to be very gentle to Samara so her first time always comes as a good memory in her mind, not a painful memory.

He felt Samara's hand around his neck, he was happy that she was accepting him. He was sure that he would go ahead.

Samara did not kiss him back but he was not upset about it because he understood while kissing her that she doesn't know how to kiss back.

.................................
Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤