Chapter 18

The next morning was the weekend so Samara didn't had her classes, as her tutor also needs to go to the hospital to take care of her husband. But Demon had to go to the office to attend some important meetings.

Demon had his breakfast and left for the office after kissing the forehead of a sleeping Samara.

After some time, Samara woke up feeling some movement around her and when she opened her eyes she saw the best view ever.

There were about twelve white teacup dogs playing around her, on her bed, on her stomach, on her legs. She was extremely excited and happy seeing them. She always loved dogs so much. She wanted to adopt one but Henry was allergic to dogs so she could not have one , but now she had so many.

She woke up with a huge smile on her face. She took three to four dogs in her arms. They were so cute; Samara forgot everything in her happiness.

A maid entered the room after knocking and seeing the huge smile on Samara's face for the first time, the maid also felt relieved.

Demon had arranged very few and chosen people to work in the castle and this maid was one of his trusted people.

She was almost fourty years old and she liked Samara, she also felt happy seeing her happy.

She told Samara to have her breakfast first and then play with the dogs. Samara was not ready to leave the dogs and have breakfast but when the maid told her that these dogs will stay in the castle only, she finally agreed to the maid.

After getting assured Samara went to freshen up and had her breakfast. Later, she was playing with the dogs in the garden. She was sitting in the middle and all the dogs were playing around her. She looked very engaged and happy around the dogs.

Before lunchtime Demon called and asked about Samara. The maid told him how happy she is with her gift.

Demon had a huge grin on his face when he heard this. He instructed the maid to make sure she have her meals on time.

The maid had to put a lot of effort to get Samara to eat her lunch. She was not ready to leave the dogs.

Samara had an awesome day. She was happy and smiling the whole day.

Demon was stuck in a meeting, so Samara had to have her dinner alone. She was so tired of playing with dogs that she didn't even see what she had for dinner.

.......................................

Please vote and comment.

Thank you❤