Think as acting

"Lucas Just gets married," Mr. Davis told Lucas. "I don't want to get married, Dad, How can you just suddenly tell me to get married" Lucas was confused why his dad was so eager for his marriage." If I know that Evan got married. I told you to get married years ago." Mr. Davis said and give Lucas some documents" Read them" "As per My dad's will The firstborn grandchild will get the remaining share of the company. Right now Evan already has 63% of the share in his name. If Evan and Aubrey have a child. You don't get a penny" Mr. Davis warns Lucas. Lucas looked at his father "But I don't want any share in the company. And I don't have any interest in the business. I am happy doing my acting" Lucas replied to Mr. Davis's shout "What do you get just acting, Just get married and have a child. I have some doubts about Evan and Aubrey's marriage. If my doubts get clear I will make Evan lose his face in front of the Board of Directors. I will take the whole company under my control and throw him out of the company" Mr. Davis left after saying this. Lucas sighed and see the papers in his hand "Aubrey and Evan's Child" He mumbled and threw the papers. He feels annoyed thinking of Aubrey's child with Evan. He doesn't want this. The first time he sees Aubrey he is amazed at how beautiful she is. He feels strange in his heart. Later he gets to know that she is his sister-in-law. He conveys that he can not feel anything for his sister-in-law. But he feels sad and angry about how Evan behaves with her."I don't want anything that belongs to Evan. My mom already snatches everything from his mother. I just want to be part of this family." He mumbled.

Aubrey's pov-
It is already evening. I hear a ding noise I looked at my mobile and there is a message from Evan. I smile and see the message "Come to the office when you're done for the day" Evan messages me to go to his office. Why did he call me to the office..? I got ready and see John already there. He greets me and takes me to Evan's office. We reached his office. It was dark when I enter the office. There's no one here. I open his office "Mr. Evan" I call him as soon as I enter. The room was dark Evan was standing near the window a moonlight touching his face. He was looking breathtakingly handsome. He looked at me "You are here" He said. I go near him. "You didn't come in right away. I was getting impatient waiting" He said to me. "No one was around and the light was off, So I assumed you weren't here either" I looked around afraid to meet his gaze.
Evan Hugged me " I couldn't wait to do this" I was halted when he hugged me. " But there's no one around, why are you--" I whispered.
He breaks the hug and said, " Is that what matters to you?" He cupped my face and leaned to touch our lips. "Hngh" He was kissing me. I was processing what he is doing " Can you keep your eyes closed when we are kissing?" He told me. Can I allow you to touch him freely? Can I kiss him back? All the questions going on in my mind. I closed my eyes. I want to feel even this is just lust for him. I raised my hand and wrapped it around his neck. I kiss him back. His cologne making me crazy. I can feel his tongue roaming around my mouth. The saliva dripped from my mouth. It is difficult to breathe.
He was leaning and my head touch the wall. He put his hand around my waist and pull me to him. We looked at each other I was huffing. "If we are doing this for practice we should do it at home. Why did you call me to the office?" I was curious to know his answer. " You must be mistaken. I didn't call you so we could practice, You have eyes on you more than you think." He told me and smiled. It was provoking smile. like he wants to show he is going to win. " So, Get it together think of it as acting" When he said those words to me. I was back from dream tales to real life where this person in front of me showed his fake affection and our contract that I have to do what he want. It hurt me to face reality but what can I do? I tip-toe and kiss him. Evan was astonished by my action he didn't kiss me immediately but after some second. He kisses my jaw and neck. I was trembling when I feel his lips on my neck. I clenched his shirt. He was sucking my neck.
Ring..... Ring... Ring. I finched when I hear his phone ringing. Evan didn't pay attention to his phone he was just kissing my neck. "Mr. Evan Your phone" "Don't worry" He didn't stop but put his hand under my top. I was startled when he did this " you are not actually thinking of doing it. are you?" I asked him. It scares me. He didn't answer. I feel his hand traveling up to my belly and near my breast. I push his hand away and back off. He smirks " The plan isn't to show them what an adorable couple we make
. It's to show how dirty and nasty we can get" He touches my cheek and strokes it. "M-Mr. E-Evan" My face was in his palm. " We are supposed to be husband and wife. It doesn't seem right for you to keep calling me "Mr. Evan" you can call me "Evan" from now on" He leans and kiss my forehead and my eyelids and then my cheeks " So, Call me, Evan" I tighten my closed eyes. My hand was on his shoulder " All right please stop" "I will after you call me, Evan" "Ahhh" He bites my neck. " E-Evan please stop" when I said he stopped what he is doing.
"Mr. Cooper, Are you in there" We hear the office door knock. I push him away " There's someone outside," I told him. " Ignore him. Get yourself calm and go home. That's enough for today" He told me. He opens the door "What it is at this hour?" He told the person outside. I didn't see who was that man. Evan look back at me " John will drive you home right away" He said and go with that man.