Please divorce me

been a week since Cassie's comeback. for me, I am just doing work and not focusing on Evan. I know Evan love Cassie since high school. They were a famous couple in high school. I was in the same high school as them.
In kitchen
I was struggling to stop the leakage of the tap. It was leaking since morning. I somehow temporarily fix the tap and stops the leak of the tap. I sigh and thought I have to call the plumber. I go to my room to take my phone so I can call the plumber. I was trying to call the plumber.
"WHAT THE HELL" I hear someone shouting. I runs back to the kitchen, It was Evan who was yelling. He was holding the tap that I temporarily fixed it. he was wearing his tuxedo. The water sprinkled from the tap was hitting his face. He was all wet. I can see his angry face. I gulped and goes near Evan and tries to stop the flow of the water. I also get wet. They stop the water but both of them get wet. I raise my eyes and look at Evan's face. He was angry.
"WHAT THE HELL. IF IT WAS BROKEN YOU SHOULD CALL THE PLUMBER" He yelled at me.
"I was about to call the plumber," I notified him.
"Can't you do a thing? Now I have to change my suit." Evan said while looking at his soaked suit.
"Sorry, Mr.Evan" I mumbled while looking down.
"What are you doing here go and call the plumber"Evan looked at me and said.
I nodded and was about to go but because of the water on the floor, I slip and was about to fall. When Evan grab my waist and pull me to him. I didn't know what happened in a second but when I opened my eye Evan's face was just one inch apart from my face. We were staring at each other. I looked at him with eyes filled with love for him. My gaze fell on Evan's lips, Evan was also staring at my lips. Evan leans to my lips. I closed my eyes. Evan's lips almost touched my lips but I remember his kiss with Cassie in the newspaper. I remove his hand from my waist and back off. Evan looked at me in confusion. I left, and Evan was just looking at me in turmoil.

Author's pov-

Mrs.Jane was standing outside the kitchen and looking at them she knew her son never accept her as his wife but she was afraid that this little bitch seduce him. Mrs.Jane took out her mobile and called Cassie
"Welcome back Cassie, How are you, Cassie? we didn't meet for years I want to invite you to dinner tomorrow. I'll be happy if you come to dinner tomorrow. Okay, see you tomorrow." Mrs.Jane started smiling after disconnecting the phone.
" Now I will tell you Aubrey your real place," she muttered and left from there.
Evening
Evan came back from the office. Grandma, Mrs.jane And Jennifer was sitting on the sofa in the hall. He looked at his mother's face it was depressing. He greets everyone. His mother saw him smile and said.
"Evan welcome back" Evan also smile at them and was about to go to his room but stop hear his grandma's voice.
"Your dad is coming back tomorrow". When Evan hear this he clenched his fist and turn to his grandma and said.
"Why he is coming back after so many years"
"What do mean why We are his family he can come back to his family anytime," Grandma said. Evan chuckled a little and said.
"Are we his family? No, Grandma, He is with his family, with whom he chooses to be, not with us."
"How can you talk like this for your father," Grandmother shouted. Evan looked at her grandma and give mocking smile and said.
"I don't understand why he is coming back, Aha, there is only one thing in the world that he loves the most, and that is money. I am sure Grandma He is coming only for money." Evan's mother stood up and said.
"He is your father." Evan looked at Jennifer who was crying he turns his face to his mother and said.
"He is not our father, or mother, and how can you speak like that about that person who ruined your life?" He left and goes to his room and slam the door.
Aubrey was looking at them. She doesn't know much about Evan's father she was too young when Evan's father left them. She knows Evan hates his father more than anything because his father chooses his lover over his mother. His father never comes back after he leaves them.
At dinner
Every one having dinner but Evan didn't come for dinner.
"Aubrey take food for your husband in his room," Grandma told Aubrey and she nodded.
"Why would she take food for him I will take it to him," Mrs. jane instantly said.
"There is no need. if as much attention you are giving to your son's life, that much attention you give to your married life, maybe my son would not leave you and go with another woman." Grandma said. Mrs. jane's face dropped.
As Grandma said Aubrey takes Evan's food to his room. She knocks on the room and opens the door. His room was dark and all things in the room shattered. She looked at the single source of the light it was the lamp beside the sofa. Evan was sitting there and sipping his drink. He didn't glance over at Aubrey since she enter the room. Aubrey put the food on the table and turn to leave.
"Take it back I don't want it." He said. Aubrey didn't turn and say.
"Grandma told me to bring food to you" She take a step forward then she stop when she hear Evan's voice again.
" Don't you feel tired?" He asked her. She turn and see Evan who was looking toward her.
"Why would I be tried?" She asked in confusion. Evan chuckled and get up on the sofa and walked toward her.
"Being Grandma's puppet. She wrapped you all day on her finger. Aubrey does this. Aubrey does that." He said while smirking. Evan was reeking of alcohol Aubrey understand he is drunk. She was just looking into his face. Evan take her hand in his hand and said.
" You are living in this house like prisoners for three years. Why don't you leave everything and go enjoy your life?" "Where will I go? I don't have anyone in this whole world." Aubrey said while her eyes were tearing up.
"I love you," She said to him. Evan leave her hand and said,
" I am sorry Aubrey but I don't love you". "I know you don't but I can't help," Aubrey said sobbing. Evan looked at her face tears are continuously falling and he can hear her hic. He extended his hand and hugged Aubrey and take a deep breath and said.
"Please give me a divorce. I will give you a lot of money so you can start your life when you leave." Hearing the word Divorce Aubrey starts sobbing. She hugs back Evan. Evan tighten his hug and said "I don't want to be like him. Aubrey, I don't want the bastard to you just like he was to my mother." When Aubrey hears him she calms herself and breaks the hug. She looked into Evan's eyes and said "You are not like your father. You never hurt me, Evan,". He looked at Aubrey and put his head on her shoulder.
" Do you think I m nothing like him?" He mumbled and sleep.
"You can never be like your father Evan" She mumbled when she feel Evan is asleep she take to his bed and lay him down. She helps to take off his shoes and cover him with a blanket.
She sits near him and looked at his sleeping face she extended her hand and brushed the hair on his forehead with her finger and said.
" Please don't divorce me. I have only one relationship and that is with your wife. I don't know how can I leave without you when I can't live a day without seeing you."