Chapter 9

Astralight and Novalight both sighed as they sat on the couch. Turing the tv on they both whined when the tv went out. Nothing but white fuzz on the screen, until that to changed and the screen went to rainbow colours.

"Astralight, Novalight" a voice called out.

"Father!" They stood and sat in front of the tv.

"I'm glad I could reach you, have you lost or broken your crystals?" The holy mech asked.

"Uh....they do need some time to repair, they accidentally got cracked while we were blending in" Novalight said.

"We are attending a human school, to better help with that." Astralight said.

"Good good, for now I will reach you this way. But have you made contact with the two sides?" He asked.

"We have, so far they have remained quiet, I think we shocked them a bit" Novalight smirked.

"I figured as much, how has Breakdown been?" He asked.

"Let's just say, his pretty mechfriend is happy he's back, and he's readjusting just fine" Novalight smiled.

"I'm glad, now I'm sending one more mech to best help your progress" Primus said.

"Who?" They asked.

"Cliffjumper, go on my mech. Help Breakdown watch for my girls" Primus said as the blue spark came out of a small portal.

"Awe Cliff...wait how is he gonna help without a body?" Astralight asked.

"Yeah his body was destroyed....nothing left of it" Novalight said.

"True, but trust me. He will have a body come morning" Primus said as the tv went back to normal.

"Guess he will have to watch the time" Novalight said.

"Mm...cliff you can stay in here for the night, but at first light you have to go outside in case you do get a body and might break the building" Astralight said.

(Morning)

The girls woke up and got dressed. Novalight had a red tank top with black Demi shorts, knee high black socks and leathered ankled boots. Astralight had a white drilled skirt and mint halter top with a pink sweater. White knee high socks and black flats.

They gathered their bags and walked out of the apartment. Reaching the streets they saw a red car with horns on the hood. Sitting quietly until he saw them.

"Howdy femmes, you ready for school?" He asked.

"Cliffjumper.....how in the world, wow father is a fast worker" Astralight smiled.

"Hahaha he managed to gather enough energy for me, he got me caught up on a lot of things. Let's get ya to school" Cliffjumper said.

(School)

The girls sat on Cliffjumper hood. Talking about their mission when the other lady showed up. Arcee nearly had a meltdown seeing the red car. Cliffjumper quietly chuckled to himself but knew now wasn't the time for joyrides and all he had to watch the girls when they weren't with Breakdown and he knew he'd be with Knockout so he would be watching them to.

Bulkhead and Bumblebee left back for base rather quickly. Arcee wanted to say something but she couldn't, humans were still showing up and hanging out outside.

"Nice car where did you get it?" Miko asked.

".....secret" Novalight said.

"Is that a new car place?" She asked.

"Suuuure" Novalight shrugged.

"Sorry Miko but we can't talk right now, we have things to discuss" Astralight said.