Chapter 5

Astralight sat on the rafter watching everyone down below. Things had gone rather quiet for some time, but she knew it wouldn't stay that way for long.

She saw the femme sitting on the crate watching the others. She frowned at her starting to believe she wouldn't change or accept change. But she had to have faith. She didn't want to let her father down.

'Hey Astralight you there?' Her twins voice spoke.

"I'm here, what's up?" She said pulling out the crystal.

'Megatron is attempting to attack a military base for something that they have there, just a heads up' Novalight smirked.

"Thanks, I'll give Optimus a small hint about it" Astralight said cutting her communication with her twin.

She slipped the crystal back into the bag and pulled out another and whispered into it. She glanced down at the prime to see him looking around the room.

"Hey Nova we should start thinking about blending in with the humans" Astralight said.

'Yeah I think so to, just gotta make sure we keep tabs on our fractions' Novalight said.

"Mhm....alright let's go into town and come up with a plan" Astralight said as she teleported to town.

(Next day at school)

Astralight and Novalight were walking down the sidewalk carrying a bag full of school supplies. Having decided to pretend to be humans, so that way they could better observe the Cybertronians when they were out.

Other kids watched them walk down the sidewalk most whispering, others just stared at them. Astralight saw the three that hung out with the autobots.

"Ah you two must be our transfers, what are your names again ladies?" A teacher asked.

"Im Nova, this is my twin Astra" Novalight said.

"Unique names I must say, alright and your last names?" He asked.

"Our last name is Tron" Astralight said. (Kinda using the last letters in Megatrons name lol)

"Tron?...alright, well here are your classes kept together as requested, hope you two enjoy the school year" he said walking into the school.

"What classes did we get?" Astralight asked.

"Let's see here...math, art, history, and literature" Novalight said.

"Sounds fun" Astralight smiled.

Novalight laughed as she stuffed the paper into her pocket. Novalight fixed her top, and adjusted her bag on her shoulder. Her sneakers rested above her ankles she motioned her twin to follow her inside.

Astralight walked behind her twin, glancing back at the three who watched them. She saw the one who looked as if he was deep in thought about them. And the girl has a huge smile on her face.

(Time skip to middle of the school day)

It was still lunch, everyone was relaxing or getting ready for their next class. Some were playing around, or others were still eating after getting their lunch late.

Astralight and Novalight were out on the grass basking in the sun, enjoying the warmth. Astralight could feel the energy that Arcee had and hear her spark. It worried her that she would figure them out.

Novalight sighed happily as she laid on her back, arms under her head. Her twin resting her head on her stomach. A gentle breeze blew over them.

"Isn't this nice Astra? I love the sun better then cloudy days" Novalight said.

"Yeah it's so warm, where as cloudy days are kinda cool and gloomy" Astralight said.

"Got that right....wish father was here with us" Novalight said.

"I do to, but he isn't" Astralight said.

(Time skip to the end of school)

Astralight decided to wait for her sister outside, so she walked down the steps and stood facing the building by three vehicles. She knew what other humans did not, but she would pretend otherwise. As she waited she saw the same three kids from early.

"Hey you waiting for someone?" Raf asked.

"I am...my twin, she was talking to the teacher quickly" Astralight said.

"Your hair is super pretty!" Miko exclaimed.

"Oh uh thank you" Astralight said with a small blush.

"Do you both need a lift anywhere?" Jack asked.

"Uh no that's ok, we like to walk hehe thank you though" Astralight smiled.

"Astra! Sorry I took so long, let's get going" Novalight said.

"Yes right, bye" Astralight said to the three.

"Cmon Jack, we have to go" Miko said

"Yeah, alright" Jack said as he watched the two walking down the street.